Nugget Shooter Forums

New Gold Show The Race for Gold

DolanDave

:*&$*(: ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS as it shows a fella dumping in over 300 grams of mercury and stomping on it in water BAREFOOT and burning it off with a torch whilst breathing in the fumes. Rob,rape and constant enviro feed to rape miners--makes the alaska garbage look like kiddies eco play--BAD BAD PR-John :angry-smiley-010[1]:

Hoser John,

I'm not sure where you saw any mercury on the Race for Gold website, I couldn't find the picture/video you're referring too??

I know all of the people involved in this and they are friends of mine from Virginia and North Carolina, they don't condone using mercury, quite the contrary, they are doing this as a way to promote gold prospecting not to put it in a bad light, they are going to keep a tight rein on how this show gets aired if and when it does by any broadcasting company via carefully worded contracts, it will not be anything like the Discovery Channel's Gold Rush series.

Skip

Hoser John,

I'm not sure where you saw any mercury on the Race for Gold website, I couldn't find the picture/video you're referring too??

I know all of the people involved in this and they are friends of mine from Virginia and North Carolina, they don't condone using mercury, quite the contrary, they are doing this as a way to promote gold prospecting not to put it in a bad light, they are going to keep a tight rein on how this show gets aired if and when it does by any broadcasting company via carefully worded contracts, it will not be anything like the Discovery Channel's Gold Rush series.

Skip

Might be so Skip but their National Inquirer approach of promoting it does not do them any good except as pablum for the masses.

There are at least 2 copycat shows on already. The segment I was talkn; about showed the fella in SA nasty op and ungodly devastation reaked on the enviroment by lousy practices and horrendous recovery procedures and constant background anti mining banter. :cigar: John