Nugget Shooter Forums

A couple from San Domingo

adam

Great nuggets, Adam, and hard to come by out at LSD these days...I was out there day before yesterday and froze my hieny off...Must have been like 55 degrees...Cheers, Unc

Steve (eldorado),

Like alot of mining districts Mules were used for labor well, you know...Anyway I guess a few got turned loose here & there and now they are a regular sight. Oxen were used in the San Domingo as well. but I dont see any of them :shrug: Maybe there were more prized or something.

SGTFDA and I were out at LSD today for a few minutes goofing around and wasting time. I say goofing around because Frank was using an X5 on a 2' shaft hunting around and I was behind my GMT, which is pretty much a waste in most of the areas out there. Frank on that "pea shooter" was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!

Good finds, Adam. The recent rains have stirred things up a decent bit, huh?

Well Glenn after falling out of the water bed yesterday and getting stuck between the night stand and the bed I had to use the 2' detector. That's how I was bent. You must admitt I walk pretty good with my face 10" off the ground.

I certainly couldn't walk around like that.

I'm still laughing about the waterbed incident and the walking like The Hunchback of LSD. And, no, there was no dent in the book. I'll get the earlier paperbacks we have and #7 in the truck tonight and swing them by.

Nice finds there Adam ... BUT ... Last I heard here on the forum from Uncle Ron :olddude: a year or so ago ... he said he definately got the last ones outta there! ... And he must have because he hasn't posted any from there since! ... What gives? :inocent:

Mike F

LMAO the waterbed is great sounds like it had to hurt tho. im still laughin. And as far as freezing at 55 degrees omg i would love that rite about now im sitting in my car and its 22 degrees l0l.

Well, Adam found a couple out o' the practice stash...High up on an incline and well protected by saber tooth horny toads...Dude was lucky to made it back down the hill alive!!! ... :olddude: :yuk-yuk: :inocent: Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah