Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sport

ARGH!!! Rained out again

Who needs a weatherman? Just write down my days off and you'll know when it's gonna rain. I work every other weekend. Prediction- next weekend will be balmy and beautiful nugget shootin weather. Just be sure to post the nugs i missed while at work =)

-sport

Who needs a weatherman? Just write down my days off and you'll know when it's gonna rain. I work every other weekend. Prediction- next weekend will be balmy and beautiful nugget shootin weather. Just be sure to post the nugs i missed while at work =)

-sport

You have to rearrange priorities. Call in sick!

Interesting.... That might just work... Besides after I strike it rich I wont need a job! WhoooHoooooo! :ROFL:

Interesting.... That might just work... Besides after I strike it rich I wont need a job! WhoooHoooooo! :ROFL:

That's a heck of a lot of sick days! LOL

Sport,

Plenty of rain in our neck of the woods. Get some rain gear for yourself and a trash bag for your control box, it beats staying home!

LuckyLundy

Sport,

Plenty of rain in our neck of the woods. Get some rain gear for yourself and a trash bag for your control box, it beats staying home!

LuckyLundy

Sure wish Colorado had good gold fields as you do in California. Most, if not all, of the gold is in the rivers. But that's just my :twocents: on the matter

Sport,

LuckyLundy

Just got back Lundy, got skunked but me and my bro had a good time anyway. Scouted out an area in a flood plain at the toe of the San Gabriel MTS. Got soaked and found a couple bullets. Did the Glad bag over the box trick. Was very nervous about gettin my machine wet and damaging it so i cut it a bit short. The spot is an ancient alluvial deposit. But i happen to know where some excavation as been done and i'm anxious to scan the river gravel about 60 feet deep. I doubt its ever been scanned. Wish me luck and better weather lol. -sport