Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DustyRoundup

Spammer

Howdy,

Theres a spammer on a couple of my threads.

The name is

apple522

Think we got it and thanks for the heads up!

I've only been a member for a day here, but have noticed that there are spammers popping up all over the place. Do the mods/admin approve each individual account? The reason I ask is I run (admin) a forum and approve each account as it's submitted. I've noticed in the past few days that there has been an influx of spammers trying to create accounts on my forum. If the username they submit is suspicious or looks like and obvious spammer name, I don't approve. Just a thought :inocent:

I've only been a member for a day here, but have noticed that there are spammers popping up all over the place. Do the mods/admin approve each individual account? The reason I ask is I run (admin) a forum and approve each account as it's submitted. I've noticed in the past few days that there has been an influx of spammers trying to create accounts on my forum. If the username they submit is suspicious or looks like and obvious spammer name, I don't approve. Just a thought :inocent:

too bad there is no way to reverse the tables...

some way to create enough problems for spammers that they would be too bust to have time to create problems.