Nugget Shooter Forums

Real nugget shooting

Au Seeker

Reminds me of when I was carrying a test nugget in my mouth cuz I was to lazy to put it back in it's poke. Well I took a swig of water and swallowed it. Took 3 days of screening to recover it........ hella stinkin time for 1 crappy lil nugget.

Ahhh man, good thing it was small enough to pass. Can you imagine what the ER folk would have been thinking--the goose that tried to laid the golden egg.

What size classifier did you use?

Did you use a trommel to break up the--hmmmm--mud or did you use gloves and a plastic spoon to chase it around?

Geeeezz dude, pick up the frickin' turd! :tisk-tisk:

You're wearin' gloves! :rasberry:

Then again, ya can't be too carefull with "Dog Bombs".

They could go off at any moment. :eee:

Hi y'all! I found your boards cuz someone embedded my crappy vid. I live in SoCal and am indeed a newbie prospector. To answer the question, i didnt want to foul my gloves and transfer the doodoo to my machine. I sincerely hope I'll be posting more vids soon that dont involve dog crap. But I gotta be honest I got excited when i heard the zing and i knew i found gold!

Thats the sign of a true prospector...you gotta do what you gotta do, its even better when you have enough forsight to get it on video, welcome to the forum sport, very good debut. Hey NVChris your a better man than i....for admitting that one. :shhhhh: I would have figured out a way to stuff a 50 mesh classifier in the toilet. :angry-smiley-010[1]:

Hi y'all! I found your boards cuz someone embedded my crappy vid. I live in SoCal and am indeed a newbie prospector. To answer the question, i didnt want to foul my gloves and transfer the doodoo to my machine. I sincerely hope I'll be posting more vids soon that dont involve dog crap. But I gotta be honest I got excited when i heard the zing and i knew i found gold!

Hey Sport,

Welcome to the forum :thumbsupanim , glad I enticed you to the forum by posting your video, this is a great forum and there is a lot to learn from this site for a newbie or old timer alike, I think most would've done the same to get the gold back even if they wouldn't emit it, as they say gold is where you find it, even if you have to find it twice the hard way!!! :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk:

Skip

Next time, use a fork. :brows:

Welcome to the forums! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm headed out tomorrow to sweep a quartz outcropping that i've had my eye on for quite a while. Longer than i've had my detector. I've really no idea if there's any nugget gold to be had. I will prolly fill my bags with bullets and shells but its good practice anyway. I'll tote my camera and if i strike it rich i'll be sure to tell ya all about it. (once i clear it out that is..)-sport