Nugget Shooter Forums

Nice Day!

Nugget Shooter

Yesterday morning was half way descent...then the lightening strikes started in

my ear phones so time to go to the house...figured today would be a bust...no way

beautiful clear and 86°...stayed home so now plan on attacking that site again

tomorrow with a Coiltek 19" DD...see if I can get deeper than the others did with

all the noise....

Aloha Guys,

So, inquiring minds want to know! What kind of coil did you use to find this guy and was it with the gp5000?:inocent:

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hi Gang, I wanted to get out today, but the early morning/late night of BLACK FRIDAY got the best of me. So I slept in. Glad I did. Back in Sept, someone broke into our vehicle and stole my GPS. Granted not too big of a deal, (Well, a big deal, messed up door lock, and several things got stolen that I could not replace) but when you have all your data, meteorites, and gold plotted, it was quite a loss for the GPS. Not to mention, I had the house plotted too, and I was waiting for the next round of theft there. Well, today I got a call from someone who lives in CA, and owns a rental property here in town. He was contacted by the city to do some work on his property recently and he stated he found my GPS on his lot mixed in with trash and debris, and called the number listed on the main screen of the unit (Thanks Garmin for the info screen data!!!). I made a rendezvous with the guy and sure enough, that was my GPS :whoope: . And all the data was still there, original batteries, and the case in good shape. It just goes to show that there are good people in this world and everyone needs to have a little faith :thumbsupanim . I'm thankful for the honest people in the world and wish we had more like him. Jason ;)

Bill, Are you telling us you got skunked :hahaha:

Allen in MT

Yes Allen and it happens more often than some are willing to admit. Heck I only wish I could get gold every trip and these days I see the skunk a little more often since I am looking for new turf and patches on and off. Still scoring at old spots with the new beeper so I think today I will hit an old patch at LSD and look for missed crumbs...

Hi Gang, I wanted to get out today, but the early morning/late night of BLACK FRIDAY got the best of me. So I slept in. Glad I did. Back in Sept, someone broke into our vehicle and stole my GPS. Granted not too big of a deal, (Well, a big deal, messed up door lock, and several things got stolen that I could not replace) but when you have all your data, meteorites, and gold plotted, it was quite a loss for the GPS. Not to mention, I had the house plotted too, and I was waiting for the next round of theft there. Well, today I got a call from someone who lives in CA, and owns a rental property here in town. He was contacted by the city to do some work on his property recently and he stated he found my GPS on his lot mixed in with trash and debris, and called the number listed on the main screen of the unit (Thanks Garmin for the info screen data!!!). I made a rendezvous with the guy and sure enough, that was my GPS :whoope: . And all the data was still there, original batteries, and the case in good shape. It just goes to show that there are good people in this world and everyone needs to have a little faith :thumbsupanim . I'm thankful for the honest people in the world and wish we had more like him. Jason ;)

I must be hanging around Frank too much... I read that and started getting leery that I was reading a set-up story... that you got coaxed out of your house under false pretenses and while gone your place got tossed.

That's why they say to NEVER plot your actual house as "Home" but some landmark nearby.

For mine, it's a church that houses some homeless folks.

Yes Allen and it happens more often than some are willing to admit. Heck I only wish I could get gold every trip and these days I see the skunk a little more often since I am looking for new turf and patches on and off. Still scoring at old spots with the new beeper so I think today I will hit an old patch at LSD and look for missed crumbs...

Even with the New Deeper Beeper :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Glenn, I know it sounded to good to be true too. But sure enough the real deal. I'm figuring a few kids stole it from the truck and pitched when they didn't know how to use it. Nonetheless, I'm thankful it's back. Jason ;)

Even with the New Deeper Beeper :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Have to get it over gold to find it... But will go deeper than any other Minelab PI I have used. You are welcome to give one a try anytime Mike.

Skunked again Sunday as well, couldn't even find a target in my beat up little patch at LSD.

Have to get it over gold to find it... But will go deeper than any other Minelab PI I have used. You are welcome to give one a try anytime Mike.

Skunked again Sunday as well, couldn't even find a target in my beat up little patch at LSD.

Bill when you think you've got that 5000 down pretty good...come on down..I can put

you on enough old patches to last a life time....

We had a steady rain most of the night but somewhere around 0500 the rain stopped

and I was on the road by 0700....went to the fence line(8 miles) that the dozer

cleared last week....for four hours had a ball...19" DD Rd ran quite as can be

in Cancel...beeped about 1/4 mile if the friggin hills were flattened out..but

standing I beeped only three hills...now every bone and muscle hurts...no gold either!!!

If you ever decide to come down(always welcome) be sure to come down in front of

El Dorado...he puts a serious dent in the beer supply!!!!