Nugget Shooter Forums
Allen in MT

No matter how I do it

Did another video if melting some gold, I can't seem to get my puter to recogonize my DV camera, So will post a pic of finished product.

Had 283.6 grams of placer that went into the furnace,and after the melt had 268.6 grams of gold, I use a flux mix of Boric Acid, Bond Ash and Niter to help get more of the base metals out.

Anyway here is what it looks like. 8.635 oz

e&hagd

Allen in MT

post-227-0-70966700-1290715142_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-25453100-1290715155_thumb.jpg

Allen, looks pretty good to me, but if you don't like them you can send them my way and I'll take care of them for you. :hahaha: I enjoyed the last video. I had several issues with our DV camera and I had to go around several ways to get it to work, but that's a sony camera and a Mac for you. Jason ;)

Allen, That is super! Now how much does that add to the price precentage wise?

Or is that a dumb question?, Tolate at night or to early in the AM, you going to hangout there all winter?

Max

Edited by Gilaoro

:whoope: hunk a chunka a burning yellow love :brows: John

I belonged to the National Wood Carvers Museum in CO. where I met a member that impressed me with his skill at carved pine knots, who lived in Missoula, by chance do you know him? Chuck

Allen,

I have your last video on my iPod and would love to add to it, but the pictures are SWEET too! I'm not fortunate enough to have enough gold to melt so far but enjoy watching those who do. Keep it up my friend.

Paul