Nugget Shooter Forums

A little help .

paratrooper

I'll be quick . I have a SD2200d with 11" Mono coil , 11" DD coil and an 18" Mono coil .12V charger , 120 V charger , 1 small and 2 large Dome batteries and all the cases , belts and such to go with it . Pretty much a "turnkey" package . I am considering trading the whole shebang for an Infinium LS (new) . Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Righteous deal on Craigslist up here in Redding Tom-complete unit and lotza extra goodies and supposed to have been used 1-2 times(????) anyhow $1,200 the asking price but do know he'll come down considerable. Hope your dry and warm this turkeyday Tom as we're absolutely freezing with more rain and snow starting again saturday-John

Tom, just returned from Quartzsite had a conversation with an accomplished gold hunter there he brought up the subject of "Infinium" for nuggethunting as he had owned one at one time.

........... and then laughed.

If you "let go" of that 2200sd setup for another detector for nuggetshooting it should be in the direction of a "blue box" Minelab. :twocents:

Frank , I've gotten a lot of opinions on the thoughts of a trade and NOBODY thinks it's a good idea . I'm meeting up with a guy on Friday that has a totally modded 2200 and I've asked him to guide me . Also Grubstake has e-mailed me with some sage advice about his experience with his 2200 . As a footnote , I'm getting the idea that the DD coil is the "go to" coil for this machine . We'll see soon . I'll keep you up to date . BTW , did you blow out any tires carrying all those Quartzsite nugs back home ???