Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi All

Was looking for prospecting information on Flagstaff,Winslow,Holbrook and area's below Route66 on the internet and cant find much besides petrifide wood and probably a few ghostowns along the little colorado.Are there any of the clubs with claims up that way or should I stick to more traditonal places with gold history,any help would be greatly appreciated.Regards Phil

Hi filldtank,

Try getting down into the Prescott area. Lynx Creek panning area. If you come down I17 to Cordes Jct. Then go North West up route 69 heading toward Prescott. Lots of clubs claims from The Bumblebee area to Crown King, Or from Cordes Jct to Mayer, Poland Jct, Dewey - Humboldt area. From Mayer head west on the Pine Flats road, you don't need to go all the way to the Senator Highway for good gold. Working south, south west out of Prescott is also a good choice. Lots of possibilities in the area.

More Au to you,

Robert

Hi All

Was looking for prospecting information on Flagstaff,Winslow,Holbrook and area's below Route66 on the internet and cant find much besides petrifide wood and probably a few ghostowns along the little colorado.Are there any of the clubs with claims up that way or should I stick to more traditonal places with gold history,any help would be greatly appreciated.Regards Phil

All these folks are right on the mark! It could be a little cold for the next couple of months. Several of the prospecting clubs have claims a little further south that are much warmer this time of year, just a thought...

Bunk