Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

highbanker58

Metal from the sky

I was detecting Rich Hill yesterday, digging lots of garbage,got a loud signal and dug up a 1"x3" data plate from a Cessna 208 muffler. Part #1250257 built in Jeanette , Pa. That would hurt if it hit you on its way down. I have limited e-mail in Stanton . I will post a picture next week when I get home.Dave

Well where is the picture?

Birddog 1

post-23774-0-19407600-1291689626_thumb.j Sorry about that I thought it was there but it didn't attach

I was detecting Rich Hill yesterday, digging lots of garbage,got a loud signal and dug up a 1"x3" data plate from a Cessna 208 muffler. Part #1250257 built in Jeanette , Pa. That would hurt if it hit you on its way down. I have limited e-mail in Stanton . I will post a picture next week when I get home.Dave

Awesome!

As a fellow pilot and detectorist, it would have been one of my "fav's".

I would research serial numbers and find out who the owner is ( because, well, I'm a nerd and second really curious).

If you need any help let me know.

Chip

I've located a supervisor with Cessna who is going to help me get it back to its airplane. I've been a little busy lately ,but will follow up with it in the fall and let you know how it ends up.rolleyes.gif Dave