Nugget Shooter Forums

SF Railway Tokens

I found these while camping near Bridgeport Ca. this last summer. No dates on them. I think they were made anywhere from the 40's and 50's all the way up until 2004. Kind of neat to find something out of the ordinary. Things are always better when you dig them up. :thumbsupanim

post-23813-0-87907800-1290372921_thumb.j

On a side note, congats to all you SF Giant fans out there. Dodger fan myself, but nice to see the NL(worst)West bring

home the hardware. :whoope:

Also wanted to test my skills at adding pictures to posts. Getting practice for all those future nugs.

Cool finds. Sorry to hear there is a dodger fan around the forums. lol. Just kidding.

The Giants finally did it. It's been a long time coming. 5 outs away in 02. I haven't

missed a game on the radio in 17 years. What a great season for the Giants. Thank you xm radio.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Cool finds. Sorry to hear there is a dodger fan around the forums. lol. Just kidding.

The Giants finally did it. It's been a long time coming. 5 outs away in 02. I haven't

missed a game on the radio in 17 years. What a great season for the Giants. Thank you xm radio.

Matt

I found one of those tokens also, in a Berkley park, almost tossed it, the holes were filled with mud, it looked like a button at first.

Calibil, Welcome to the forum. New around here myself.

Found my two within a couple feet of each other both clean and not very deep.

Someone emptied their pockets. OOPS!