Nugget Shooter Forums

A Nugget A Day

frank c

Ol Nellybelle broke her cherry today, took her out to a local nugget patch for the first time off road an did a little "gardening" raking the rocks away and BAM, out came a nice lil nug. Half a pennyweight.

Notice all the fine tiny pieces of metal the 3500 detected along with the birdshot and .22 slug.

That 3500 amazes me I'm picking up targets like I do with the VLF so tiny I don't believe it.

This is like the 3rd time I've gotten to use it, I do think this ML3500 will be the machine that brings me into the 1 ouncer club. AAAHHHH :unsure: So little time to get out there though.

post-562-083178800 1290037764_thumb.jpg

post-562-020492500 1290037798_thumb.jpg

post-562-013201400 1290037834_thumb.jpg

post-562-016809100 1290037981_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Keep it up and all the hard work done on Nellybelle will be paid for in Gold.:thumbsupanim

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Frank, it's hard to say which one is going to be more fun... Yeah, I guess your right, riding around 4 wheeling it right??? :thumbsupanim Nice nugget. Jason ;)

Jayray the main key now is not having to use the Tundra (street truck) most of the time.

FRANK C,NICE FIND WITH YOUR 3500. I FOUND A 1.1 GRAMMER ON THE GSSN CLAIM YESTERDAY WITH MY TRUSTY OLE 3500 AT THE DEPTH OF 8'' .IT HAS GOT ME IN THE ONE OUNCER CLUB MORE THAN ONCE.I,M GOING OUT THERE AGAIN TODAY. MAYBE OUR PATHS WILL CROSS.

HARRY

Just be careful... JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket and tey'll get you further back than you imagine. The great thing, though, is that they'll also get you HOME!

Also, remember that it's against the law to wash a Jeep. The fine is that you'll have to give me all your gold.