Nugget Shooter Forums

Which Club Claims Are Producing the Most Nuggets

SPBLAZER

I will be retiring and moving to AZ next spring, I love the outdoors and have been metal detecting off and on for 20+ years. I plan to buy a new gold detector and hit the hills of AZ in search of the yellow. I have been reading the forums here and picking up some info. about some of the clubs. Is there one club that seems to have a lot better claims then the other clubs? are they all similar? I intend to join at least one club and maybe more but I want to work claims where there is gold to be found. Thanks

I don't think it's just to get to claims where gold can be found. There's tons (nu pun intended) of unclaimed, but favorable areas all over AZ.

It's also a club that fits both you and them.

Some are pretty stringent and many are pretty relaxed. Some are so relaxed that it only seems they are concerned with who's bringing what for the potluck, instead of finding gold.

For bulk of claims, probably GPAA. One that should be mandatory is Weaver District. Another good one is Roadrunner. Where abouts are you settling down? That will also help decide where to go as there are regional clubs inside AZ, too.

I don't think it's just to get to claims where gold can be found. There's tons (nu pun intended) of unclaimed, but favorable areas all over AZ.

It's also a club that fits both you and them.

Some are pretty stringent and many are pretty relaxed. Some are so relaxed that it only seems they are concerned with who's bringing what for the potluck, instead of finding gold.

For bulk of claims, probably GPAA. One that should be mandatory is Weaver District. Another good one is Roadrunner. Where abouts are you settling down? That will also help decide where to go as there are regional clubs inside AZ, too.

I bought a house in Surprise in 08, so that will be my starting point, are there any clubs up that way. Thanks

:brows: The mans abilities and his equipment are far more important than the claims. Ifn' ya' don't know what your doing a rightrous claim is worthless and a experienced miner knows better than to play with the skunk for very long before moving on :cigar: John

If you plan to hunt in AZ Roadrunners is the best bargain for claims (over 200) and education as the claims are all over the state and it help in the learning process to be able to access many areas...

http://roadrunnergold.com/