Nugget Shooter Forums

Kevin Hoagland on Gold Fever this Sat...

Nugget Shooter

I bet they find a couple ounces in 20 minutes. :hmmmmm:

No... There's no salting happening there thats for sure... All REAL FINDS on that show! :hahaha:

Hopefully it helps some of the Minelab dealers make some sales when Tom pops out a multi-ounce sun baker in a heavily hammered spot.

Your telling me that he is actually having a show about prospecting and not one of his family vacations?

Matt

Matt it's funny you mention that because everytime I watch a Gold Fever show I always think to myself "all of Toms family vacations must be a tax write off"! Just think of how nice it must be to have the ability to write off any expenses involved with prospecting (including family vacations) as a business expense... Must be nice!

Kind of weird now Gold Fever is sponsored by Minelabs they have a show with this metal detector in it. I have seen almost all their other episodes, and it is real rare you ever see Tom with a minelab detector in his hand. I could not understand why he didnt use one with all the gold sites and mines he goes to.

Dave

Nope guys, real deal.... Only a couple small nuggets found this trip. Hey just like real life :inocent:

I've been searching the the lynx area 3 miles either side of the creek for 3 weeks up to the private property. wanna buy some lead and brass? I'm getting sick of the place!

While I understand the lighthearted jabs, I also think this is a great thing for gold prospecting as a whole - and smart operators like Minelab and GPAA, who lead the gold prospecting "industry," if you will. A very cool thing for Arizona! :twocents: Terry

While I understand the lighthearted jabs, I also think this is a great thing for gold prospecting as a whole - and smart operators like Minelab and GPAA, who lead the gold prospecting "industry," if you will. A very cool thing for Arizona! :twocents: Terry

Probably equally as good for your business...

Probably equally as good for your business...

You bet it is! My telephone starts ringing after EVERY show on gold and gold prospecting - whether it's Chris Ralph on the History Channel, or Kirsten Gum on the Travel Channel. - Terry