Nugget Shooter Forums

probable meteorite found

Hola all!

I found this stone in a beach with a metal detector (photo 1) .Its weighs 49,2 g.It have not fusion crost because,i think, the action of sea erosion, and It's magnetic (not many)

I have cut it (photo 2) and i see Chondrules and metal grains, I could easily make mistakes, i'm not an expert

What do you think about it?

post-23918-093960400 1289250700_thumb.jp

post-23918-082932300 1289250743_thumb.jp

post-23918-489978_thumb.jpg

Sorry man. I dont see anything about that rock that would indicate that it is a meteorite. Just my two cents worth.

Ok Bob thanks for reply,I'm not so sure why the 'interior of the stone is very similar to other meteorites that have seen at several photo,anyway I will not surrender sooner or later I'll find one :-)

Ok Bob thanks for reply,I'm not so sure why the 'interior of the stone is very similar to other meteorites that have seen at several photo,anyway I will not surrender sooner or later I'll find one :-)

Keep looking! In this hobby you must learn from your failures as much as your successes. If you keep hammering at it you will find one.