Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Great Outing !

Hey Shep. I'm glad to see you made it home safely and checked in.

I'd like everyone to know that Shep pointed me in the right direction (that-a-way ~~~~~~>) to find my first Meteorite.

Thanks again my "new friend". Hope to see you sometime/somewhere, soon.

Patrick in Havasu.....

Patrick, glad you found one! Where did you disappear to?

Pointy fingers?, heck even John B. can do that! Don't know if it works in other places, but Franks thumb works for gold!

Shep

Mr. Shep, I'm going to try some of that reverse psychology on myself next time out.

Whichever way my first impression to start hunting is I'll go BACKWARDS. :zip-lip:

Congratulations on the finds - thanks for posting. VERY impressive - nice photos.

Also more variety in meteorite finds than I'd have expected, given how hard the area has been hunted. It's a big place tho...

I cleverly managed to miss out going - but spent some time over by Johnnie (where I found nothing, but starting to think I'm figuring out some of the sources and maybe know where to hunt now!)

Now if I can just learn my detector well enough to find 'em at the depth of the holes (should call them pits) in photos that are sometimes posted in this forum. Will need a bigger pick with a longer handle...

Thanks for sharing your adventures.

Next time for sure.

AUgie

Hi Folk's,

I ran into Kelly in the gro. store yesterday and that reminded me that I had failed to report in about the get together :inocent: . I came to AZ in early 09 and I can say without a doubt, this was the best time I have had to date!!! If you are new here or you are planning a trip out here try your best to attend one of these get togethers. Although there was vendors in attendance, they were not vending, they were just having fun like the rest of us. Not only can I put faces to names now, I feel like I have made a whole new group of friends from coast to coast and that my friends is the BEST find I could hope to find in the GOLD FEILDS :D.

Thanks Bunk and Frank