Nugget Shooter Forums

Eureka Gold VIDEOS

Here is a good video on the Eureka Gold (VLF) from Minelab.... Beats most other VLF nugget detectors hands down for large or very small nuggets having the ability to actually adjust the kHz for different ground conditions. Almost like having 3 detectors in one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfWnlngWxYI

• 2 months later...

Yes indeed I am an authorized Minelab Dealer... :inocent:

I c well im interested in getting a metal detector. I have 900.00 dollars ive been saving for a long time and would love nothing more than to buy a used PI machine but havent come across any. If you have any you could sell me i would greatly appritiate it. Thanks bill and i love you site its full of very helpful things.

I c well im interested in getting a metal detector. I have 900.00 dollars ive been saving for a long time and would love nothing more than to buy a used PI machine but havent come across any. If you have any you could sell me i would greatly appritiate it. Thanks bill and i love you site its full of very helpful things.

I do not sell used detectors but do have a full line of new Minelab VLF and PI detectors. You can find used stuff here at the classifieds section sometimes. Used Minelab PI detectors usually start around 1000.00 and go up from there depending on what comes with it and when you can find them.

Good hunting, Bill

I do not sell used detectors but do have a full line of new Minelab VLF and PI detectors. You can find used stuff here at the classifieds section sometimes. Used Minelab PI detectors usually start around 1000.00 and go up from there depending on what comes with it and when you can find them.

Good hunting, Bill

OK sounds good to me i would actually like to order a ML Eureka Gold from you and was just wondering how would i do so and if it came with headphones and acesories like the deals online and what not. Well thanks bill for your time greatly appritiated. And just wondering what would you pay for a previously owned minelab 2100v2 with a sound enhancer and a lithium battery?

Jeremiah

OK sounds good to me i would actually like to order a ML Eureka Gold from you and was just wondering how would i do so and if it came with headphones and acesories like the deals online and what not. Well thanks bill for your time greatly appritiated. And just wondering what would you pay for a previously owned minelab 2100v2 with a sound enhancer and a lithium battery?

Jeremiah

Call me... Phone number is at my main site.

• 1 month later...

Good hunting, Bill

Bill, I am confused. There are PI detectors priced from $1000 on up to $6,500. Are they doing the same job?

Bill, I am confused. There are PI detectors priced from $1000 on up to $6,500. Are they doing the same job?

No they are not and the lower priced Garrett Infinium and Whites TDI would be considered entry level units with the Minelab PI Detectors being much better for nugget shooting in my opinion. A lot depends though on ones budget and how much time a person intends to dedicate to use of the detector. A 5000.00 plus detector may not be right for someone that intends to hunt only a few times a year if the budget doesn't allow for such an investment. On the other hand if one wants only the best....