Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold on the Moon!!!

There gold in them thar heavenly bodies!!! :whaaaa:

Time to stake a claim before it gets all claimed up!!!! :shhhhh:

It looks like some aliens have been mining there already because they found mercury as well, and we all know that's where all mercury comes from, if you don't believe me ask any environut!! :zapped: :shrug:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2010/10/its-confirmed-there-is-water.html

Skip

Don't bother me, I like frozen concentrates

post-2798-085416000 1287887188_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Johnno

Well it looks like you got it figured out Johnno, would you mind making a video showing us how to do the "frigid swirl" to get the moondust away from the gold??? :whaaaa:

Skip

:stupidrb: MUST have been them dang Kalifornia dredgers blastn' all that mercury all over the place,we get blamed for everything by everybody anyhow?? :rasberry: John

With the Moon only having 1/6th the gravity as Earth, I can think of things you could do there that your unable to do here.

With the Moon only having 1/6th the gravity as Earth, I can think of things you could do there that your unable to do here.

Yea...like standing up without grunting and groaning!!!

Yea...like standing up without grunting and groaning!!!

LOL! Unless you can figure out how to suck a vacuum and get ox, you need that 200lb suite.

Oh, Yea! They get quit stinky after the end of the day.

Farting just plugs up your Re Breather system and never mind Potty Breaks. That's a major endeavor.

Depends! Lots and Lots of Depends! :inocent:

Homefire that "marsshop" site is really interesting...I'm tempted to buy a couple of acres

before someone ups the price...going to hold off and see what the taxes would be next year...

I especially liked the "bedroom" view....terrain would be a little tough on skid plates!!!