Nugget Shooter Forums

Here is my Detector shaft extension.I like a 40" upper shaft and I haven't been able to find one so I made this extension. Being 6'3" a standard shaft is to short for me and with a large coil I feel like I'm going to step on it.I got the idea from the two piece shaft off of my old 2200. As you can see I used part of it.I also like it for getting under the brush just a little further.It is also nice to have if you need to secure your box while you are away.

010.jpg

012-1.jpg

Here is my Detector shaft extension.I like a 40" upper shaft and I haven't been able to find one so I made this extension. Being 6'3" a standard shaft is to short for me and with a large coil I feel like I'm going to step on it.I got the idea from the two piece shaft off of my old 2200. As you can see I used part of it.I also like it for getting under the brush just a little further.It is also nice to have if you need to secure your box while you are away.

010.jpg

012-1.jpg

Looks like you did a great job there MM....

Great idea Grubstake,

I have the 37" carbon fiber shaft on my detector, as I am almost 6'2 and that helps a lot, but I like your idea, as I could use an extra 2" more on my shaft, at least thats what my wife says ... hehe... :hahaha:

Thats MATT Shaft, not mine, my button fix on his detector, My shaft has been broken for years. I get radiation on my prostate on thursday. of this coming week. Don't get old it hurts. Grubstake

OK, so I got the yellow and white mixed up, Got that right on the colors, just not right on the soldering. It WORKS DON"T IT? Not my fault i'm blind and can't here either. :olddude::olddude: Grubstake