Nugget Shooter Forums

Picture is too small to see much, is it magnetic?

Sorry about pics its the only camera I own,no its not magnetic and it almost feels light for its size,theres some black in it almost like magnetite,with the camera quality and my knowledge I should hammer on it and pan it out and see what happens?

Here is another piece found about 20 yds. away,again poor camera work,its lite compared to other rock about 4.1 grams and almost looks like it has specks of aluminun or silver in it,if I was out west almost looks like mica.

Picture is too small to see much, is it magnetic?

Hey Bill how you doin,still got the Harley? My son figured how to get you a few more better pics,maybe it will help,also threw in a little bit of alaska.

Thats a tough one .....Almost resembles a slag? Any large mines in the area?

Hi Adam

No big mines but plenty of quarries,boulders and bedrock(shale)and not much mineralization,a few natural caves for the bats.

The one piece almost looks like volcanic but hard to tell,thanks for your help-Regards Phil

Hey Bill how you doin,still got the Harley? My son figured how to get you a few more better pics,maybe it will help,also threw in a little bit of alaska.

Yup still have the old beast and love her dearly :rolleyes:

54707193.jpg

Old girl saved my sanity on a 2500 mile ride in late spring to NM and back, came home with a whole new attitude I did....