Nugget Shooter Forums

Great Weather and Meteorites at Gold Basin

Went to Gold Basin today, found approx 60 grams of meteorites. The weather was perfect, if it could only stay like this all the time.

pictures

Garimpo,

I remember you mentioning that you lived in Vegas, or was it Boulder City before you moved? If you take a look at the strewn field and go outside the box there are still a few to be found. Hope your finding lots of gold in Brazil.

Dave.

Aloha Dave,

I see you are warming up for the end of the month group outing. I plan on getting out there next weekend to scout out some areas. If you are interested in meeting out there let me know.

BTW, nice finds for a day hunt.

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Stan,

I can make it on Sunday... if your there, I look forward to seeing you there. Hope the weather is just as nice as this weekend was.

Dave

Hi Dave,

That's a sweet bunch of galactic gravel you found. I can tell by the size variety, that you're not missing anything. Nice score! And thanks for posting pics.

Frank C.,

A sssssecret wwweapon..............? Your're not considering taking MMMMMarvin out in the field again, are you? That's such an unfair advantage for the rest of us!

Good Hunting, Ben

Frank- You will have to disclose the secret weapon... just watch where you point that thing, :yuk-yuk:

Clifton- Thanks... lots more where that came from... :inocent:

Ben- Thanks, Had to listen for those smaller ones...

Dave

Aloha Dave,

I see you are warming up for the end of the month group outing. I plan on getting out there next weekend to scout out some areas. If you are interested in meeting out there let me know.

BTW, nice finds for a day hunt.

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Kaimi

howzit Ka'imi?

I lived on the Big Island for 34 years. Moved to the Main Squeeze about 2 years ago, now in Prescott Valley.

I'm going to make a try for Gold Basin. Looking forward to meeting the Hui. Like dig one puka with meteorite to give to my wahine. She might let me out more often.

Aloha,

Bill C

Hey guys did I miss something here is there going to be a hunt at the end of the month, now that I retired and they have the new bridge open and the weather is getting cooler it’s time to get back out and hunt!

Stan any time you want to go during the week please give me a call.

Rick