Nugget Shooter Forums

Intersting site for TDI users...

• 3 weeks later...

Jason M,

Do your TDI & TDI Pro box covers work on other whites control boxes, say the MXT ? As the adhesive feet provided by White's don't last (or stay on) well in the AZ heat.

wonderer

Jason M,

Do your TDI & TDI Pro box covers work on other whites control boxes, say the MXT ? As the adhesive feet provided by White's don't last (or stay on) well in the AZ heat.

wonderer

Hi,

The TDI cover does not fit the DFX or MXT but I do make the covers that fit those models also. I sent you an e-mail with a picture and I will try to attach it here also. I use thinner straps now only 1 inch wide and they can be placed across as this one on my DFX or straight across to clear all the controls on the MXT perfect.

post-4371-024702700 1289273641_thumb.jpg

post-4371-018967800 1289273814_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Bill... thanks for posting the link to Jason's site. He is really knowledgeable... Always willing to help anyone do better... I for one really appreciate his kindness and support... Yours too.

Jim Straight

Bill... thanks for posting the link to Jason's site. He is really knowledgeable... Always willing to help anyone do better... I for one really appreciate his kindness and support... Yours too.

Jim Straight

Hey thanks Jim, you have been quiet as of late. Hope all is well my friend.

Howdy Bill... Thanks for asking... not complaining but explaining: My Bride of 56 has a Cancer... so I'm sticking closer to the fire. No overnight trips to Randsburg to hunt with Sandtrap Jerry. Just short day trips 100 miles each way to the goldfields in the Randsburg Greater area... Weather very iffy and short days... Going up Cajon pass in the morning was some times an adventure for me... heavy fog and one time a multiple accident. I would tailgate a big truck going slow up the truck lane. My last trip was in late December... my mission was completed, it is a field test for Western & Eastern Treasures...If accepted--- Hey, I'm just a freelancer and struggle to make the cut, and competion is keen, so the outcome is iffy, but if(?) it is a "go" it will be in W&E Treasures 2011 Silver & Gold annual which will hit the newsstands about May..and if I don't make the cut and it is not used... I will have "egg" on my face for mentioning it in this post... :shrug:

On the final trip I twisted my right knee while struggling to cross a small wash and work sharp angled schist bed rock. Since then I have been walking with a cane. But getting better. :olddude: But :) I be...

Archived