Nugget Shooter Forums
fredmason

God Basin Chili verde

Ok...boys and girls;

I have confirmed that the GOH (name withheld to protect the humble) will be available for my usual Friday, October 29, 2010 Chili Verde...

I will be serving @ sundown...anyone that wants some is welcome...as long as it lasts...I will make the chili verde and either rice or beans...

bring a plate, bowl or cup and spoon...drinks, chairs...etc

a head count would be nice for my convenience...please

are you in???

Fred

Hey Fred, You can put me down for a bowel of chile!

Bunk

Oh yeah I am in, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsupanim

If yer cookin Fred I'm eatin there most likely will be a few people with me also including my other half.

If I could I would be there with New Mexico Green Chili in hand! Dang!

I'll make sure Frank and I get there in time. Just not sure how you'll all like me in the morning :)

We (Frank and I) are camping in tents, after all and I don't have a cassette toilet.

I wish i could make it . Fred I guess everyone is shy or something,You all have fun

I would love to but after arriving in AZ every time I eat out it goes in one end and out the other. It's not a pretty sight. If I eat normal Pennsylvania type food no issue.

Hey Fred....If it's ok with you, count me in. Just to warn ya, I'll be driving cross country, so I'll have worked up quite an appetite by then. Looking forward to it...Beau

Fred, I wish I could say "Save some for Me" but alas I just have to sit back and watch from afar as everyone has a great time eating your excellent chili verde without me. :shrug: I have a lot of fond memories of your hospitality from another time which will have to suffice this go round I'm afraid. :ROFL:

JP

Hi Fred:

I am planning on being at the outing next week and I would be more than happy to make a bowl of that chili verde disappear...........

Dick

Dick Shultz

Henderson, NV

WSPA # 59

Hi Fred:

I am planning on being at the outing next week and I would be more than happy to make a bowl of that chili verde disappear...........

Dick

Dick Shultz

Henderson, NV

WSPA # 59

It will be good to see ya Dick! Been a while my friend....

Hi Bill:

Yes, it's been awhile since I've been out prospecting my friend, for a variety of reasons ;-)

I look forward to seeing you and as many of my other friends, old and new, as possible.

Dick

Hi Fred:

Dick

Dick Shultz

Henderson, NV

WSPA # 59

Hi Dick where you been--good to see your still around--your former employer :shhhhh: has never been the same quality service as it was when you were there-Shame on them that was a big mistake--lookin foward to seeing you again---Mike C...:ph34r2:

G'Day Fred

Kat and I are not going to be able to make it, but I will tell the others I recommend your Chili and by the way, I still have your recipe in my special book. One note, everyone better get there early because it doesn't last that long!

And while you're contemplating going over and getting some, I'm on my 3rd helping.

Cheers

Johnno

P.S. Fred, safe trip!

Hi Dick where you been--good to see your still around--your former employer :shhhhh: has never been the same quality service as it was when you were there-Shame on them that was a big mistake--lookin foward to seeing you again---Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mikey:

I'm glad you'll be there buddy - its been too long since I've seen ya !!

Dick

Dick; it will be a great honor to have you there...

Just a reminder...............

the chile will be served FRIDAY EVENING @ SUNDOWN...we will gather around Bunks mobile Palace.

Sarge....you got to adjust...my chili is mildly hot and spicy...not make you sweat and swear hot...

JP...you will always be welcome.

fred

I wish I could make this one but too much going on right now.

If I eat normal Pennsylvania type food no issue.
Like scrapple?

Rich

OH Poor Johnno, :arrowheadsmiley: your'e going to miss my home made sauage bread too and maybe some ginger chicken with porta bella mushrooms and rice, OH Johnno what a shame, you better make the next outing. We'll be lookin foward to meeting you for sure.

OH Poor Johnno, :arrowheadsmiley: your'e going to miss my home made sauage bread too and maybe some ginger chicken with porta bella mushrooms and rice, OH Johnno what a shame, you better make the next outing. We'll be lookin foward to meeting you for sure.

G'Day Frank

Ok, rub it in. dang I'd give anything to be up there with you guys. But it truly looks like it's becoming one of these ultimate cook-offs and from what I can see, this is the best of the best. dang there's some good tucker.

But I do see a plan here, fill them up with good food, it should keep them asleep until midday the next day. That should give you guys a good jump on the nuggets. How sneaky, but brilliant!

Cheers

Johnno

Dang Fred Wish I could say I'm going to make it will have to be later in the year tho..Hope you guys and gals have a great time I will be thinking about the adventure.......Geo

post-63-024252900 1287825809_thumb.jpg

Hey George...if ever you are in the southwest or San Diego County and you want to meet-up...i usually only need a few days to plan a trip...

I realize that it has been years since we met at Gold basin but I liked your honest and foprthright style!!!

Fred

Fred, you can count my son and I for a bowl. We should be there in the morning on Friday since it's a day off for us from school. This will be the first hunt of the season for both of us and might be my last for a while. I may have to have surgery for a blown shoulder, but will find out more this week. Jason ;)