Nugget Shooter Forums

God Basin Chili verde

Frd I could sure use a hot steaming bowl of your CHILI VERDI RIGHT NOW as the weather is getting a little chilly here in Mt. i wish i could be with YOU ALL AT THIS GOLD BASIN OUTING.HAVE A GREAT TIME.

HARRY

Howdy Bill & Dick. Remember this old photo from Gold Basin. I can't remember the year.

Hi Gary:

Dang, man, what are you trying to do, make me feel older than I do already ?? I think this picture must have been from 5 years ago or so at least. Hope you're planning to come to the outing, it would be great to see you again.

Dick

Dick Shultz

Henderson, NV

WSPA # 59

AA7DX

Howdy Bill & Dick. Remember this old photo from Gold Basin. I can't remember the year.

Yup remember and my loyal hunting partner DJ the wonder dog was still alive.... Good memories there man!

Fred I forgot to mention my wife and I will take you up on a couple of bowls of chille---see ya there---Thanks Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hey Freddy boy you better bring plenty of Chile fixins ,.....sounds like you got ALOT of response !!!!

My other half is comming up friday after work and she'll be bringing some of that Pumpkin Bread you like and a special hot baked dip an chips an I think Uncle Franks rollin kitchen has something in store to help take some of the strain off you an the gourmet chili too.!!!

Sounds like FUN see ya there.

HEY HEY HEY, it looks like I am gonna make it on Friday..........

I just got an X-TERRA 70 and now have to figure out how to set it.....

any help is welcome.

HEY HEY HEY, it looks like I am gonna make it on Friday..........

I just got an X-TERRA 70 and now have to figure out how to set it.....

any help is welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUx4_CXenNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJTj7eE7dA

Thanks for the Videos Bill, I must have about worn them out....

Got out to hunt a park today, found a couple of small bits of metal and a hearing aide ear part.

I think I can handle it , love this X-Terra 70.

For those that didn't make it, you certainly missed out. Both on the chili and some good campfire stories. Add to that seeing the International space station fly by (we go big 'round these parts) and the retelling of what really happened last night and I'd be pretty sore to have missed it.

Maybe next year...