Nugget Shooter Forums

Natural New Nugget Shooter

Uncle Ron

Yo All...Dodacious and I have been traveling the west for the past three weeks visiting all our grand babies...Yesterday, up in the Plumas County gold country, we took our oldest, 5-year-old, Baylie, up on a stretch of old channel high up on a mountain...First time she ever had seen a metal detector..Dodacious showed her how to work the GoldBug 2 and Baylie got it right away...She didn't find any gold, but she started hitting bullets, casings and nails...You'd have thought each target was an ouncer, she got so excited...She's a natural and has the patience and persistence to get the gold...So "Papa Ron" is going to be getting a new detector for his new beeping partner...What a trip...Cheers, Unc

post-9-076192200 1286948867_thumb.jpg

Way to go Ron

:thumbsupanim Love it when the youngsters enjoy the same things the adults do.. couldn't ask for a better hobby then getting dirty and having fun digging and prospecting... Last time I was home from Afghanistan my Niece brought her 3 kids over to my house and I taught them how to pan for gold in my back yard. I gave them all a pan and filled them full of Play Sand that I had in my back yard.. What a hoot listening to the 3 year old say Lookit all the Black Sand Oooohhhh, Black Sand. :brows: ..Next time I will give them some real Consentrates to pan out and see what they get... But they still talk about it to this day.

Very Respectfully

RANGERMG

Tim

Ron and Tim your right on about the kids....after all their the

future so start'em young...I started my oldest son when he was

also about 5 like Baylie...now 41 years later he's still beeping...

Tim isn't it great to hear the little ones squeal with delight

over something we think is a hindrance (black sand)?

Keep it up guys your slowly moving into "old fart" category!!!!

:angry-smiley-010[1]: Yep once puberty hit my granddaughter she chucked all the good stuff and switched to makeup and tight clothes but at least I have 1 gkid,a 8 year old boy, who still likes to play n'da'mud da' blood n' da' beer with his ol' gpa---John

Yo All...I was amazed at how Baylie stuck with the hunt...I can't wait to get her over a nugget...Maybe up in the Bradshaws new area...This pic is on the " Jura" River which was not known for much gold...Cheers, Unc

post-9-040145400 1287155600_thumb.jpg