Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

NS Forum Outing info...

Hope to see a bunch of you there old faces and new and here is what ya need to attend... Just posting this since I was told the info was hard to find.

Bring same gear you would for any camping trip including food and beverages.

Bring your equipment, Detector, Drywasher, etc. there are both gold and meteorites in the area.

If you are new bring your self and meet folks in the hobby.

Simple isn't it?

There will be no booths, banners, or pushy dealers with stuff on tables at this outing and if you want any items ask in advance that it be brought up to the outing for delivery. This is simply a get together for members of the various forums which helps put faces and real people with user names...

These outings are free and a great way to learn the ropes as well as have a chance at finding some nice gold or a meteorite! There have been some incredible finds over the years made by folks attending with Harry P. being the king of the hill with a 1 ounce plus find a few years back.

See you there, Bill

Just to add a Big thanks to Frank and Bunk who put this outing together and it took my by surprise.

I am responding publicly to an email I got saying I am horning in on Bunk's outing :aw-shucks: Not so, Bunk invited this forum so in a since it is indeed a nugget shooter outing as well. Is there really some reason this irritates someone enough to slam me in an email today?

Why does it even matter who invites who and where it is posted anyway....

Hey I will be there to have fun like the rest simple as that....

GOLD BASIN NUGGET

HARRY

post-885-098527600 1286997741_thumb.jpg

GOLD BASIN NUGGET

HARRY

That is a beauty Harry!

Hey everyone, Like Bill said this just about prospecting and camping out with like minded people and no hype. Outings are a lot of fun, and a great way to meet new friends and see old friends, it don't matter who gets the ball rolling. All of the forum owners have really banded together to make this years outing a great one.This is a FREE outing and ALL are welcome, we just want everyone to have a good time. Frank and I decided to ram rod this years outing just because Bill was busy last year and we really like outings. October outings are something that all desert rats look foward to after a long hot summer.

It was at my first Nugget Shooter outing four years ago, that Frank and I meet and became lifelong friends and hunting partners. This can happen to you...

Just remember folks, with the power of the internet and the many gold forums, ANYONE, can throw an outing! Try it sometime.

Bunk

Dang, I wish I was closer and had some chump change.

You all have fun and save me some gold, Eaaaa? :rolleyes:

Billy, horning in? That's a good one!

See you there! Am trying for being there Tuesday PM.

Only been to GB a couple of times, but enjoyed the gold, meteorites and most especially the comraderie amongst all that show up. Have gotten lost there more than any other place on earth, but still enjoyed it.

Take care, Shep

Just got back to the computer an the forums I've been REAL busy, I can't believe some YAHOO sent Bill an e-mail with an opinion about this get together, WELL as you all know we all have one....................If anybody out there in CYBER LAND has a problem with whos goin an whos not goin an who started what about when, or any other garbage,....... SAVE IT, PUT IT ON PAPER AND MAIL IT TO NANCY PELOSI OR HARRY REED OR EVEN THE "PREZ" ONE OF THEM MIGHT CARE, or better yet send me your address I'll send you a quarter call someone who cares.

post-562-041609000 1287027211_thumb.jpg

I am responding publicly to an email I got saying I am horning in on Bunk's outing :aw-shucks: Not so, Bunk invited this forum so in a since it is indeed a nugget shooter outing as well. Is there really some reason this irritates someone enough to slam me in an email today?

Bill must be a newbee as anyone whos been on these forums for any length of time should know you better than that :angry: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Everyone knows I don't work at detecting real hard. I found these less than a mile from where we camp, walking distance...

Bunk

post-1609-022807500 1287060295_thumb.jpg