Nugget Shooter Forums

Todays digs....

Bill

Nice nuggets and good trash, good trash being that it is hauled out of the field, many a time I have dug targets on someone elses hole only to find out that they detected a trash and then threw it back in the hole and reburied it.

Are you using the stock coil on the 5000??

Allen in MT

Yesterday I was using a friends 4500 and 12 x 15 Commander Mono, Today was the 5000 and 12 x 15 Mono in the same small flat area about the size of my living room :hmmmmm: Missed them somehow yesterday...

The larger one was about 14 inches I guess and the other only about 6 inches. Kind of surprised to find this little "patch" in an area pounded to death over the years. We did have a lot of dirt move this year with all the rain...

Both were encased in calichi and I had to break them out.

Best 2 days at LSD in a while :cigar:

Yesterday I was using a friends 4500 and 12 x 15 Commander Mono, Today was the 5000 and 12 x 15 Mono in the same small flat area about the size of my living room :hmmmmm: Missed them somehow yesterday...

The larger one was about 14 inches I guess and the other only about 6 inches. Kind of surprised to find this little "patch" in an area pounded to death over the years. We did have a lot of dirt move this year with all the rain...

Both were encased in calichi and I had to break them out.

Best 2 days at LSD in a while :cigar:

Bill I have a request....when you luck out like you did yesterday could you give us the detector....coil....mode....and the settings when you found the gold?...Thanks