Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

OUTING! OUTING! OUTING!

OK All,

The annual NS Outing is coming up at the end of the month and I'd sure like to msee a bunch of you there! Calvin and Frank have picked up the ball since I was....um...busy and didn't host one last year as I have for many years prior and Calvin's forum and others are involved as well. It is a great thing for them to host this years shindig and it will be just as fun as always and a great way to learn and perhaps find some gold or meteorites, oh yeah and have some fun. Heck I just get to hunt and BS this year :rolleyes:

Anyway all are welcome, it's free, and fun....

What better way to spend a weekend?

Sooooooo are ya coming?

You got it Bill, you better not let anything keep you from making an appearance. I am really looking foward to this outing and getting the chance to see some friends that I don't see very often and meeting new ones. I'm expecting everyone will enjoy thenmselves and be looking foward to the NEXT ONE !!!!!! :thumbsupanim

OK All,

The annual NS Outing is coming up at the end of the month and I'd sure like to msee a bunch of you there! Calvin and Frank have picked up the ball since I was....um...busy and didn't host one last year as I have for many years prior and Calvin's forum and others are involved as well. It is a great thing for them to host this years shindig and it will be just as fun as always and a great way to learn and perhaps find some gold or meteorites, oh yeah and have some fun. Heck I just get to hunt and BS this year :rolleyes:

Sooooooo are ya coming?

Bill,

It has been a long time since I have seen you and been to AZ, but I will be there in about a week for a couple of weeks - where is the outing going to be - perhaps I can make it.

Darryl

Bill,

It has been a long time since I have seen you and been to AZ, but I will be there in about a week for a couple of weeks - where is the outing going to be - perhaps I can make it.

Darryl

Well hello Darryl,

It will be at Gold Basin and there are directions posted at the top of the Nugget Shooting forum... Hope to see you there!

Well hello Darryl,

It will be at Gold Basin and there are directions posted at the top of the Nugget Shooting forum... Hope to see you there!

Hi Bill - age must be catching up with me. I was unable to find the directions or the dates of the outing when I clicked on the forum link. I hope I am down there when the outing is on since it would be fun to put faces with the names I read a lot of the time on this forum. Hope to see you. I will be donw to AZ a week from this coming Tuesday and will be down there until the end of October or so.

Darryl

Bill,I wish I could be there for the Oct. get together.Gold Basin is by far on of My favorite prospecting ares.

i wont be back to Az. untill the end of Nov.

Have a great time everyone.

Harry& Maureen

OK All,

Sooooooo are ya coming?

Hi to all. As you can tell from my numbers I don't post much but, I do read when I can. I just wanted to say I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you that shows up.

I plan on coming up the monday prior to the meet and staying for a couple of weeks. I will be in my tired old bounder m/h. Don't be bashful, stop in and say hi.

Ed

Hey Bill I plan on making the trip up there--I'll be bringing the wife this time---see you there---Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hey Bill I plan on making the trip up there--I'll be bringing the wife this time---see you there---Mike C...:ph34r2:

Great Mike! Looking forward to it and need a couple days miles from work....

One thing I have not seen talked about is FIREWOOD, make sure and bring some.

Bunk

For those that will be new to the Basin area This is what you'll be looking for stakes with a white top and a letter " N"

I just cut up about 24 of em.

At the main road intersection Pierce Ferry Rd. and Gregs Hideout rd. I will have a larger sign saying "Nuggetshooter Reunion"

Once you get into the basin area Bunk has some signs we will set along with the stakes.

If ya can't find camp, go back home an git yer seeing eye dog an come back for a 2nd go round.

post-562-030500700 1287094736_thumb.jpg

Frank, don't have a dog at home (yet!), if I git lost, is there SPCA in Dolan Springs? ;-)

Shep

Mike C., I know of at least 4 other wives that are comming along also.

Well, Frank (SGTFDA) and I will be coming up Friday with the Rhino in tow. Can't wait to meet you all and hopefully learn a thing or two (other than the fact that a VLF is crap in most of AZ).

Thanks for the "directions" Frank! I'll bring the spot light... just in case :stupidrb:

OK, We have 140 prizes so far, silver coins, gold nuggets, meteorites, and other real cool stuff! Bring your metal detector and come out and win some of these prizes. A great week end will be had by all!

Bunk

Well, Frank (SGTFDA) and I will be coming up Friday with the Rhino in tow. Can't wait to meet you all and hopefully learn a thing or two (other than the fact that a VLF is crap in most of AZ).

Thanks for the "directions" Frank! I'll bring the spot light... just in case :stupidrb:

Glad you both can make it! Look foward to meeting you both.

Bunk

Glad you both can make it! Look foward to meeting you both.

Bunk

Hey Bunk will there be any rules to the hunt-like--

Coil size

headphones

will the targets be buried

just curious :inocent:

can't wait-its on like red dawn :cigar: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Mike, Most targets will not be buried, just scattered real well. As far as rules, common sense and fair play should be the only rules we need. I will have a libilaty release that will need to signed by all in on the hunt.

Bunk

Mike, Most targets will not be buried, just scattered real well. As far as rules, common sense and fair play should be the only rules we need. I will have a libilaty release that will need to signed by all in on the hunt.

Bunk

does'nt sound like you even need a beeper :tisk-tisk: Hmmmmmmmmm-maybe I'll leave the coin beeper at home :hmmmmm: Thanks Mike C...:ph34r2:

I will have a sign-in/liability release that needs to be signed by ALL that are in on the coin hunt.

Bunk

Bunk is that for the old folks who are a accident waiting to happen. (like me). Yesterday I pulled the axle shafts out of the front end of my truck and put in new seals, bearings and races. Today I have pain, everywhere. I guess I'm not in my 20's anymore though my brain thinks so.

Sgt. Wellcome to the Arizona "Old Farts Club"...........OOUCH that hurt :olddude:

If it ain't hurtin'

It ain't workin'

(motto at the shop for some reason)

Or-

What doesn't hurt doesn't work

(the Old Fart's motto)