Nugget Shooter Forums

GOLD!

I remember that one Slim, heck you had it on eBay within a day or so didn't ya? :tisk-tisk:

Yes, I did sell that one right away and I bought a GP Extreme with part of the proceeds. Then I used the GP Extreme to find 2 more Rich Hill slugs. One was 1/3 of an oz and the other was 4 grams. Sold them as well. Here is a photo of those along with one of Uncle Ron's species....

post-740-011320900 1286289852_thumb.jpg

Here's one of my fav's found in 2008... .81 ozt .... Found in a tiny little gulch about 18" wide .... Cheers, Unc

post-9-036756000 1286343134_thumb.jpg

Now this thread is going right were I was hoping! Lets keep them coming and those are some beautiful nuggets my friends!

Here is Jim Boxberger's 2.27 troy pounder from San Domingo placers... Found in 2003

31803o3big.jpg

El Dorado,

That is a fantastic nugget! I'll remember that day the rest of my life and that smile on your face. There has to be a couple bigger than that one still out in that patch. What's my favorite nugget the last one I found this last Monday, but it didn't make the photo album...a dink! Here's to more hunts, fun & nuggets!

LuckyLundy