Nugget Shooter Forums

HEY NATE!!

Aloha Nate,

Just waiting for you and Bones to post some pics and tell us some tales of your finds. Sorry I had to bail on your guys but i didn't think it was fair to hold you guys back. You know you can only hike as fast as the slowest guy! ME!!:olddude:

Bones was right. My Doctor told me I did have some arthritis building up in my ankle and that I have to do some therapy for a couple of weeks and take it easy or she could put me under the knife. Therapy sounded pretty good after that remark from her. Anyway, hope you guys found some nice specimens and can hardly wait to see some pics and hear of your exploits.

BTW, after washing my jeep and removing all the dust and dirt I discovered some awesome Arizona pinstriping across my hood and fenders. Sure makes it look like a "REAL" JEEP now.

Aloha and take care,

Stan aka Ka'imi:olddude:

Aloha guys,

Looks like a couple of nice specimens you guys got hold of out there in the heat.:unsure: And of course Nate scored bit time "as usual"! :thumbsupanim

Looking at the pic I just had a flashback and at the time my thoughts when the camera was being set up was "Ignore the pain and smile!" Looks like it didnt work.

Motrin works pretty good for now but that one shot the doc gave me put me down for the count. Cant even remember driving home from her office.

Am thinking about hitting Gold Basin at the end of the month only if the Doc gives me permission. Missing work this week BUT who the heck cares. Got my pills and a bunch of dvd's from redbox. Wheeeeeeee doggie!:inocent:

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hey Nate, Kaimi, and Bones, Looks like you guys found quite a few, a couple of good looking ones too!! Looks like you'all had some fun while you were at it, well maybe except for Kaimi, sorry to hear about the messed up ankle. It's a good idea to hang out and watch the tube so the ankle will heal faster, maybe Meteorite Men re-runs will be on :) . Finally put my e-bay trannie on my Explorer in my drive way, now I have 4th gear agian so I can get somewhere faster then high rpms and 60 mph, course now I have to work weekends with year end sh**. Oh well, eventually. Take care, Clifton

A fruitful excursion you beat the skunk. Hey thats a nice lookin tent too !! Bet I know where you got it.

Well you guys you won't have to worry about the heat now its been beautiful up this way lately excellent sleepin weather.

Hope to see ya all at the Basin Outing.

Aloha Frank,

WOW, talk about a change in weather!:arrowheadsmiley: 100+ one day and a couple of days later we are in the low 80's here in Vegas mid-day. Man, I am so looking forward to Gold Basin I can hardly wait. BUT, I just took a week of from work to make sure my ankle swelling goes down and stays down. Sure making a lot of trips to Redbox for them movies.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hey Bones...what, no potato sized franies? Are you going to the Gold basin Outing?

Nate..you are a meteorite hound-dog...you sure can find them! Good to see the tent is giving good service...

Fred

Hi Fred, not sure... I'm going on a cruise for 7 day's on the 7th of Nov. I need to save a bit. But I'll see how it goes. I would also like to hit Holbrook... No big one's this time. I think last time was luck and a prayer answered... :ph34r2:

Hi Clifton and Frank... I have a better plan of attack for the next run to Franconia... Maybe in December :arrowheadsmiley: