Nugget Shooter Forums

aliens

silvervortek

• 3 weeks later...

silvervortek,

It's not that no one believes you, its the fact that all of us have been there. :hahaha: :hahaha:

OL'29er :olddude:

So border patrol is checking that your not making meth ?

if i was making the meth id be rollin in the doe/ i doubt ud find too many meth makers sleepin in the truck all crumpled up. One would and could do with a shot of morphene in the morning for the creeked neck and back pain lol.

Speaking of aliens i happen to be a legal alien my self who hopefully in the next year or so will become a naturalized citizen.

Im not wealthy but im living the American dream. I work and love the weekend trips be it in the desert water or in a forest.

i only hope big brother wont stop us prospecting.

i believe this country was built on hopes /dreams/ people taking huge risks in a new world, be it a prospector, trapper, farmer, small business man, pioneers. ironically it all started from the ground/ gold rushes/ people going out into the un known to cultivate barren land and form communities. We all seem to be pushed into cities now days to earn a crust.

i only wish there was something i could do to get the American people to start investing in them selves again to build up American pride and industry. thank fully most prospecting equipment is made locally or some where in the US.

i came to this great nation from Ireland and sadly aftet being away for over 10 years while Ireland became a partner in the EEC, it has destroyed the country i grew up in. It is drowning in debt and only a timy fraction of the people have anything to show for all the debt, kids and grand kids will end up paying the bills. In ireland now every man woman and child owes foreign banks 30 thousand euros in national debt.

i hope the US wont go down this road and again i believe its small rural communities with values and pride with local inovation that will wake this sleeping giant up again. the dollar i earn here i spend here and if it costs me a few more dollars i will make every effort to buy and invest in American make products.

Im just rambling on, none of this is intentionally politically motivated, but one cant help seing all the vicious adds on the telly now. And in the city of las vegas there is so much desperation to be seen with people with no jobs/ money or hope, while the fanny maes and freddie macks / bank corporations doll out millions in stocks to thier employees/ just like they did with their cash bonuses before the housing market and small industry went belly up.

if i was making the meth id be rollin in the doe/ i doubt ud find too many meth makers sleepin in the truck all crumpled up. One would and could do with a shot of morphene in the morning for the creeked neck and back pain lol.

Speaking of aliens i happen to be a legal alien my self who hopefully in the next year or so will become a naturalized citizen.

Im not wealthy but im living the American dream. I work and love the weekend trips be it in the desert water or in a forest.

i only hope big brother wont stop us prospecting.

i believe this country was built on hopes /dreams/ people taking huge risks in a new world, be it a prospector, trapper, farmer, small business man, pioneers. ironically it all started from the ground/ gold rushes/ people going out into the un known to cultivate barren land and form communities. We all seem to be pushed into cities now days to earn a crust.

i only wish there was something i could do to get the American people to start investing in them selves again to build up American pride and industry. thank fully most prospecting equipment is made locally or some where in the US.

i came to this great nation from Ireland and sadly aftet being away for over 10 years while Ireland became a partner in the EEC, it has destroyed the country i grew up in. It is drowning in debt and only a timy fraction of the people have anything to show for all the debt, kids and grand kids will end up paying the bills. In ireland now every man woman and child owes foreign banks 30 thousand euros in national debt.

i hope the US wont go down this road and again i believe its small rural communities with values and pride with local inovation that will wake this sleeping giant up again. the dollar i earn here i spend here and if it costs me a few more dollars i will make every effort to buy and invest in American make products.

Im just rambling on, none of this is intentionally politically motivated, but one cant help seing all the vicious adds on the telly now. And in the city of las vegas there is so much desperation to be seen with people with no jobs/ money or hope, while the fanny maes and freddie macks / bank corporations doll out millions in stocks to thier employees/ just like they did with their cash bonuses before the housing market and small industry went belly up.

Good thinking and testimonial!!!!

:thumbsupanim Welcome to the US--all folks welcome who go through the naturalization process-not ez BUT ya gotta work hard to own a piece of our national debt :inocent: which pales the Irish by comparison-tons a au 2 u 2-John :brows: