Nugget Shooter Forums

Freedom at its Best

nocureforthefever

Point taken.... I know some will think this political, but there is a good point to be made regarding our hobby here so the post will stay as long as it does not go postal. Sometimes the two will mix and there is just no way around it and as long as we can discuss it without throwing mud we are good I think.

:stupidrb: laughed so hard I almost peed-dredge 100% backwards and discharging in your face,huffing and a puffing in 2' a water and BOTH parties voted us outta the water 99.99% voted to ban. :inocent: D'oh--- :yuk-yuk: John

:stupidrb: laughed so hard I almost peed-dredge 100% backwards and discharging in your face,huffing and a puffing in 2' a water and BOTH parties voted us outta the water 99.99% voted to ban. :inocent: D'oh--- :yuk-yuk: John

With the dredge set like that you can run the material over and over to get every single spec of gold. It also makes for less hardpack to work. LOL