Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regmaglitch

forum is in need of repair

Hey Bill,

Something in your forum software is broken. For about the last 20 of my posts, they're ALL listed as post number 605. (very interesting) Could you please explain it to me. I wasn't the sharpest student in math class, but I do know how to add. I know you'll want to get it fixed right away.

Thanks, Ben

It

Hey Bill,

My posts that are all nuber 605 are recent. When I look at 3 posts from June, THEY are ALL marked number 606!!!!!!!!!! Not only am I not being credited for posts, the number of posts I am credited with actually DECREASES the more I post. I think it'll be a several decades at that rate to move up to the next level. Do only some people's posts count, or are everyone's post-count messed up?

Please help!, Ben

Hey Bill,

Something in your forum software is broken. For about the last 20 of my posts, they're ALL listed as post number 605. (very interesting) Could you please explain it to me. I wasn't the sharpest student in math class, but I do know how to add. I know you'll want to get it fixed right away.

Thanks, Ben

G'Day Ben

No you're not imagining things. I've been stuck on 534 for a couple of months now. I thought Bill was just holding me back so the rest can catch up. But there is something definitely wrong.

Cheers

Johnno

P.S. I think we need 1000 bonus points :hahaha:

Hi Johnno,

Yeah, I know! I just found a post from early august and one from late april, and they're both 607!! Same number as today's. Helllllllllllllllllllp! I'm think I can hear a Rod Serling epilog in the background.................do do do do, do do do do.................................Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ben

And NOW, the previous three posts have magically changed to 608 in less than ten minutes??? What izzat dat's happenin'?

Ben

I'll contact support today and see about getting it fixed.... Thanks for the heads up.

I'll contact support today and see about getting it fixed.... Thanks for the heads up.

Bill did support give up on fixing the number of post?

Bill did support give up on fixing the number of post?

They said it was fixed, I am having no issue. Are you still?

Yep..stuck on 5771

Hi Bill,

Thanks for having a look at this situation.

Ben

Yep..stuck on 5771

Don yours says 5773 ????

Don yours says 5773 ????

Bill this morning they said 5771 but now they say 5774...

Bill this morning they said 5771 but now they say 5774...

I believe things are now working...with the post above it went to 5775...good job...