Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab XT-18000 Verse's Whites GMT.

torment59

:thumbsupanim Out of all the Detectors I've owned...This 1 is by far the best. Took a challenge from a buddy of mine the other day,and he happens to own the GMT. ( I own the XT-18000)

I've only had this detector for about a month now. I put my minelab through extensive trials(home testing) ,and it seemed to work quite good...He took me too one of his favorite spots,

On the Klamath River ,on the California side (HWY.96) I had no idea how hot my detector would be untill it happend...( I never truly believed in Nugget shooters) Holy Moly....

I had that baby tuned in perfect, just a sharp little whistle,and I was on my knees, thanx to the Koss 9000-E's. Those headphones are "SHARP" Especially if your hearing aint what it use tobe!!!

I will never forget the look on his face, when I uncovered a 15 Gram Nugget at about 9'' down. He was in the same spot just minutes before I made my pass.

Im never selling this detector,It is truly a work of art!!! I turned a 15 yr. Whites Veteran into a Minelab believer. He's now looking for the 2100-V2 w/the mods.

Thank you so much Nugget Shooter for all your good advice. You guys are by far the best Forum there is. HH. Tor:wubu:

post-21939-017707800 1284796292_thumb.jp

post-21939-094933600 1284796407_thumb.jp

Good morning Bill.

Up early here also. Are you headed out this morning? I might sneek out for a few hours here.

It's a freezing 74 at the moment.

Patrick in Havasu.....

72F here and yes I am fixing to go drywashing today until it gets do hot. Dirt is dry and perfect for this type recovery right now.

Good hunting, Bill

:thumbsupanim Out of all the Detectors I've owned...This 1 is by far the best. Took a challenge from a buddy of mine the other day,and he happens to own the GMT. ( I own the XT-18000)

I've only had this detector for about a month now. I put my minelab through extensive trials(home testing) ,and it seemed to work quite good...He took me too one of his favorite spots,

On the Klamath River ,on the California side (HWY.96) I had no idea how hot my detector would be untill it happend...( I never truly believed in Nugget shooters) Holy Moly....

I had that baby tuned in perfect, just a sharp little whistle,and I was on my knees, thanx to the Koss 9000-E's. Those headphones are "SHARP" Especially if your hearing aint what it use tobe!!!

I will never forget the look on his face, when I uncovered a 15 Gram Nugget at about 9'' down. He was in the same spot just minutes before I made my pass.

Im never selling this detector,It is truly a work of art!!! I turned a 15 yr. Whites Veteran into a Minelab believer. He's now looking for the 2100-V2 w/the mods.

Thank you so much Nugget Shooter for all your good advice. You guys are by far the best Forum there is. HH. Tor:wubu:

Congratulations on the 15 gram nugget!!! :thumbsupanim

Now that a great looking XT 18000, but where's the picture of the nugget?? :shrug:

Skip

Hi Tor I.ve been saying for years how the Minelab gold only Vlfs really shine in hot ground where the others will choke---and thiats one of the cleanest XT's you'll ever find---I.m glad its worked out good for you---and congrats on the nugget---Mike C...:ph34r2: