Nugget Shooter Forums

Nellybells losing her patience

frank c

Starting to get DISGUSTED, Should have had this finished along time ago, its not because of a lack of know how or ambition.

Nellybell the jeep is feeling neglected I promised to bring her back from the DEAD and I'm at a DEAD SPOT in the restoration.

The ECONOMY SUCKS around here. Unemployment is the NORM. I think I better start to buy LOTTO tickets every week. Maybe that will work :hahaha: :stupidrb: :baaasmiley:

Whats that ol sayin ....when things seem to be at their DARKEST then a light shines thru. Well I got my tanning oil an sunglasses ready LAY IT ON ME.

I need this ol Jeeper to get out an find a new patch.

An besides all that Uncle Marvins gettin on my butt lately he says hes tried of ridin around in the Tundra Pickup, says he wants to be crusin in something made in the Good Ol USA.

jeep001.jpg

post-562-025859400 1284759444_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Well you know what JEEP really stands for dont you? :brows:

J ust

E mpty

E very

P ocket

I originally bought my 1992 Jeep at an auction my Sisters Convent held to raise money. Cost me all of $1000, since then I have put around $2500 into it on little things BUT I still consider myself waaaaaaay ahead of the game.

Yep, them Lotto tickets are sure looking good this week for Arizona Powerball at $112 Million. I might even consider buying me a NEW Jeep if I won it.:yuk-yuk:

Looking forward to getting my Blue Buggy out to Franconia next week for a day or two. Hope to see you then.

Aloha and be safe.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Another little snipett...now and then I see new Dodge Rams here

in Brazil...last week saw a new red one...four doors...4x4...

Cummins diesel...auto trans...really top of the line...saw the

owner sitting at a table in the service station having a beer

so walked over and asked him how much...he said R$133,000.00 in

Brazilian money...today that's $77,777.00 USD...I asked him if it

was imported or made in Brazil...he said imported from Mexico!!!!

The guys on the dodge forum who live close to mexico were asking if the diesel in mexico was any different than the USA stuff and would it be ok to run it in our trucks.

The big answer was most of them come from mexico and already have south of the border diesel in them.

One of the gang at work has an older dodge diesel from canada.

Mine is a southern truck.

The guys on the dodge forum who live close to mexico were asking if the diesel in mexico was any different than the USA stuff and would it be ok to run it in our trucks.

The big answer was most of them come from mexico and already have south of the border diesel in them.

One of the gang at work has an older dodge diesel from canada.

Mine is a southern truck.

And my Toyota Tacoma is made in the USA :rolleyes:

Well guys I don't know I have the first year model Tundra its a 2000 don't know if it was made in the USA.

But it sure ain't no G.P. "General Purpose" Jeep. An Uncle Marvin ain't gonna be happy till he gets to ride in one.

What Uncle Marvin wants Uncle Marvin gets cause he keeps me in them space rocks. :wubu:

Well guys I don't know I have the first year model Tundra its a 2000 don't know if it was made in the USA.

But it sure ain't no G.P. "General Purpose" Jeep. An Uncle Marvin ain't gonna be happy till he gets to ride in one.

What Uncle Marvin wants Uncle Marvin gets cause he keeps me in them space rocks. :wubu:

Aloha Frank,

Hey if you really need a "Jeep ride fix" I can arrange for you and Uncle Marvin to get a ride this weekend in my 1992 Blazing Blue Jeep. How about once around the campsite at Franconia for a start and if Marvin is really nice I will even give him a ride to the Pilot truck stop for a drink in the late afternoon after he shows me where all the meteorites are hidden.:hahaha: Yep, I will be there early saturday morning just in time for a sunrise pic or two. I will probably drive out to the regular campsite we always use first to check in with you guys and then head out to the north side. See you guys around sunrise.

I may spend the nite in my jeep saturday nite and hunt early sunday all day if things work out in the couple of spots I will be hunting.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stan , I talked with Jim Bones and am meeting him Friday before sunrise I'm bringin coffee and eats to get us started.

I hope I can go back out Sat but not sure yet. If not Sat I'll try for Sunday. Was going to camp for a couple days but its gotten too hectic with things to do at home. Anyway I'll have my Favorite Martian with me.