Nugget Shooter Forums
chuck,tx2

9-11- NUGGET

I found this 1 Oz.nugget at Rye Patch NV.on 9-11 I thought it was my lucky day, but It would MARK the end of my days of chasing the golden Rainbow & bring great sadness to me & the USA.

Am thankful for the years of good gold & great friends I found at RP.

Good Luck & Good Gold. Chuck

post-873-047603600 1284224291_thumb.jpg

Chuck, Thats a nice nugget! To bad about the sad day you have to remember it by.

Bunk

Chuck,

Great nugget and a day not forgotten by any of us. I'm looking forward to the WSPA outing and maybe one just like yours.

LuckyLundy

A beautiful nugget Chuck and always remember 9/11....

Chuck,

Great nugget and a day not forgotten by any of us. I'm looking forward to the WSPA outing and maybe one just like yours.

LuckyLundy

I know this is something I should know, but what is WSPA? & WHERE & WHEN

That is a dandy of a gold nugget Chuck. I hope I find one like that up at Rye Patch.

Yours sure makes a nice hangar.

Matt

Nice, looks like sec 31.

I'll never forget 9/11, where I was, what I was doing or how I felt.

WSPA, Western States Prospecting Association. A non profit prospecting club with claims in AZ, CA, and NV. Next weekend (18th, 19th) there is an outing at Rye Patch NV.

Calvin Bunker AKA "Bunk" is the president PM him for more info.

Chris

Thats a really nice one Chuck. Congratulations & thank you for sharing.

:thumbsupanim Righteous nugget,I wear a ozr' that could be it's brother but found in 25' underwater in Clear Creek. Mine looks like a xmas tree so I added ornaments-a diamond,emerald and ruby,now THAT was a merry xmas-John :rolleyes:

Nice nugget, So why aren't you hunting any more ?

Jim, had some hart problems there at RP, Long drive home, Dallas,TX. Old age 83, Grace refuse to go with me to dig & cook, I didn't thing that would be problem but gave it a go at the Trigo MT. Last sept. Fell about a mile from ATV. & 20 from camp, at first I thought I would just lay there & dye & get it over with, after a short uncomfortable time I decided that was not a good choice, If I hadn't had a short handle hoe for digging I think I would still be there. I think I could find another one or two but you get the drift, Chuck

:thumbsupanim Righteous nugget,I wear a ozr' that could be it's brother but found in 25' underwater in Clear Creek. Mine looks like a xmas tree so I added ornaments-a diamond,emerald and ruby,now THAT was a merry xmas-John :rolleyes:

John, could that be clear creek,CO? I caught the gold fever in the Arkansan RV.there at Grant,every pan had specks of gold that I spent hours picking out of the pan with a tooth pick, This Texas boy who had never seen raw gold came down with a bad case or fever that I have spent years trying to cure, Have really enjoyed the search but is terrible when the search is over. Chuck

Nice nugget Chuck! We will never forget....

Absolutely beautiful nugget Chuck, sorry to hear about the health problems, wishing you well.

Chuck what detector were you using when you found that beauty at rye patch ??

Absolutely beautiful nugget Chuck, sorry to hear about the health problems, wishing you well.

Chuck what detector were you using when you found that beauty at rye patch ??

Thanks Frank,I was using the 2200 ML. I sure would love to give it a go with the 5000 ML. Chuck

Clear creek outta Redding Kalif--I'll look around for a pic to TRY and post-having 'puter issues,funny thing is they look sooooooooooo alike yet 1 in desert and 1 bottom of a canyon in deep water-cool---John :thumbsupanim