Nugget Shooter Forums

Thanks Bill for the great service

Denny

Bill i,am sure you are off to Lost wages. A big thanks for helping me with Minlab and getting a great detector out to me so soon , I even tested it out in Basalt Hell last wends, It found it,s first little nugget, then it went on to find lead at 1 foot to a foot and a half right down in the Basalt boulders, What a dig. This thing is smooth as silk,I was using the hi mineral small gold settings,.I could run the gain at 13 and be smooth.I,am off to Nevada for a 2 week hunt and grunt also the WSPA outing, I will post some of the great things i have found out about the 5000 when i get back and have the alotted hours on the machine, All i can say right know is .Those old patches don,t have a chance,. I,am very interested in running the coin relic mode in benine soil to see what the depth can be on this machine,

Denny,

Looking forward to your report when you get back.

Good luck and say HI to everyone at WSPA Outing for me.

Bob

Hi Denny,

Glad your a happy camper and sounds like a fun trip up and coming. Will be sharing some new info soon and yes I am in Vegas attending the Minelab partners conference. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones and learning allot! No kids the wife and....um....Minelab :brows: Great weekend so far.