Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Slowly creeping to 1300 an ounce

As gold prices slowly creeps upward to 1300.00 an ounce I have been getting my plans together for the upcoming season. Have done some research on new areas to try and have areas listed to work with the drywasher that produced lots of small nuggets and tested good for fines.

Starting the season with a real solid plan for gold recovery and prospecting leaves little time for wondering where to go and changes the outlook to hoping I have enough time to go all the places I have planned.

Heck this year just 3 grams of gold a day will be pretty good wages my friends...

Hope you are as excited to get out this year as I am!

As gold prices slowly creeps upward to 1300.00 an ounce I have been getting my plans together for the upcoming season. Have done some research on new areas to try and have areas listed to work with the drywasher that produced lots of small nuggets and tested good for fines.

Starting the season with a real solid plan for gold recovery and prospecting leaves little time for wondering where to go and changes the outlook to hoping I have enough time to go all the places I have planned.

Heck this year just 3 grams of gold a day will be pretty good wages my friends...

Hope you are as excited to get out this year as I am!

Bill, This is going to be a great season, come on cool temps! I have also have been looking at new areas that I am real excited about!

Now is the time when all the research over the long hot summer, pays off. Its not hard to make 3 grams a day if you work smart insted of hard, Wishbone, told me that. Real glad to see you back at it!

Bunk

Wonder how old George is doing (wishbone) have not heard from him in quite some time...

Garimpo,

Sell and find more! Talk to you soon,

Rick

You must be feeling really lucky by inviting Montana to your patches :inocent: enjoy your patches :ROFL: -Mike C...:ph34r2:

The price of gold is the same. It's the dollar that has no value. Think of all the gold you sold and if you had it now.

:thumbsupanim $$$$ Millions $$$$ :aw-shucks: but sure was a GOOD ride :rasberry: --Hindsight is akin to foreskin-- :inocent: once it's cut it's over for good,jus' learn to enjoy the ride :inocent: John

:thumbsupanim $$$$ Millions $$$$ :aw-shucks: but sure was a GOOD ride :rasberry: --Hindsight is akin to foreskin-- :inocent: once it's cut it's over for good,jus' learn to enjoy the ride :inocent: John

Gold may look to be ready to go over $1300. But it has followed an overall steady path.

I'd say in the $1300's for steady by june/july.

As the price will continue to go on its up's and downs as the current adminstration does it's do to recover the economy.

Anything that may stabilize the dollar works against the increases in the pog.

Gold may look to be ready to go over $1300. But it has followed an overall steady path.

I'd say in the $1300's for steady by june/july.

As the price will continue to go on its up's and downs as the current adminstration does it's do to recover the economy.

Anything that may stabilize the dollar works against the increases in the pog.

As you can see Gold does seem to have a fairly steady increase with some bumps but over all like property it only goes one way over time.....Real estate was way over priced but still going in the same direction.

post-23469-076510900 1284645417_thumb.jp