Nugget Shooter Forums

Does anyone know of an AZ dealer that sells Keene drywashers?

I found one and it should be in my hands early next week............Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

I found one and it should be in my hands early next week............Thanks for the help!

good luck with the new drywasher their an awsome machine indeed/ im going to keep drywashing as long as i can into the winter and when the ground gets damp im still going to try to run the dirt throught it to classify and help break up the dirt before i run it through the sluice. even if the dry washer wont work with damp ground i can use the hopper to classify and fill the buckets. and thinking of that now it would work perfectly, if not im going to make a shaking table with punch plate to classify the firt if the dirt wont slide down the hopper.

Finally got out to run the new machine. Sucker sure can produce some giant boogers. Glad I brought some dust masks. Anyway, this is the clean-up after the first run of 1.5 hours! I think I am going to like this machine, but the rains have started and now may be awhile before it dries out. Very rich dirt for sure.

post-1252-063670700 1286146390_thumb.jpg

Finally got out to run the new machine. Sucker sure can produce some giant boogers. Glad I brought some dust masks. Anyway, this is the clean-up after the first run of 1.5 hours! I think I am going to like this machine, but the rains have started and now may be awhile before it dries out. Very rich dirt for sure.

thats great i have often drywshed for 10 hours for much less than that. Im thinking i need to find new ground.

Dont mean to pry but were you able to drywash near a small river or stream i would have thought the ground would be much too damp there.

where i drywash in gold basin this weekend had lots of rain it will be a test next weekend for the drywasher if needed i will run the dirt through the washer a few times.

finally the weather looks like its going to cool down a little and im looking forward to it.

Steve, thats some nice looking yellow metal.I,ve got a KEENE 140 DRY WASHER but its been to wet for the past few years in Gold basin.Maureen and I just got back to Mt a few hrs. ago.We finaly got the broken windows replaced and had a electrical contractor replace the main power line that the copper thieves stole at our Dolan Springs Home. We will return back to AZ. in late Nov. Its nice to be back online again.

Take care Harry