Nugget Shooter Forums

Nice Day in the desert

After seeing those Eastern nuggets in another post I got all fired up and went to Little San Domingo wash area to see about getting a nugget or two...

ef80bfac.jpg

The temps were tolerable and the clouds kept the sun at bay for a nice morning hunt. But alas no gold just one of those tack, wire, tin, and bullet days :aw-shucks: Anyone else get out today?

Hi Terry

Ifin I was a digin with you I'd a been a grinin to!

Nice goin Terry, Hope there's more there for you.

Bill Didn't get out(work). It's good your making it

out, bet that's a good feeling. Maybe see you at GB.

Next get away for me is Rye Patch in two weeks.

Have a good one!!

Herb

Hi Terry

Ifin I was a digin with you I'd a been a grinin to!

Nice goin Terry, Hope there's more there for you.

Bill Didn't get out(work). It's good your making it

out, bet that's a good feeling. Maybe see you at GB.

Next get away for me is Rye Patch in two weeks.

Have a good one!!

Herb

It is good to get out Herb, Yes I will see you at GB in October and very looking forward to it. Likely you will again find a huge nugget :thumbsupanim

Well, I tried to drywash, but I ended up using the recirculating sluice. Got myself into a nice little pocket though! :thumbsupanim As Arnold says, "I'll be back!" - Terry

Wow, good gold Terry! Dry-washing or ?

After seeing those Eastern nuggets in another post I got all fired up and went to Little San Domingo wash area to see about getting a nugget or two...

ef80bfac.jpg

The temps were tolerable and the clouds kept the sun at bay for a nice morning hunt. But alas no gold just one of those tack, wire, tin, and bullet days :aw-shucks: Anyone else get out today?

Was that you out there. I was in the white Ford Ranger. I pretty much hang out in the LSD area exclusively.

Well, I tried to drywash, but I ended up using the recirculating sluice. Got myself into a nice little pocket though! :thumbsupanim As Arnold says, "I'll be back!" - Terry

I also used a recirculating sluice yesterday with about 10 gallons of water. I thought it would be much more wetter out there. Only used a shovel and no vac.

Was that you out there. I was in the white Ford Ranger. I pretty much hang out in the LSD area exclusively.

Was that you in little tributary I saw going up Little San Domingo Wash just up from the road?

Was that you in little tributary I saw going up Little San Domingo Wash just up from the road?

Yes, that was me. I was surprised to see someone else out there. The weather was pretty good though. Need to say hi next time.