Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for a club (GoldShooter USA?)

radtech

I'm new to the hobby and would like to find a club. I read about GoldShooter on the web. I couldn't reach anyone and thought someone here might have some info on them. I think I'll probably join RRPC too. Do they have claims within 2.5 hrs of Phoenix? Thanks guys.

I'm new to the hobby and would like to find a club. I read about GoldShooter on the web. I couldn't reach anyone and thought someone here might have some info on them. I think I'll probably join RRPC too. Do they have claims within 2.5 hrs of Phoenix? Thanks guys.

Goldshooter.com and Goldshooter@usa.com. Claims in Columbia Arizona, Earl C. Baker in Mesa, Az. Only 50 active members at one time and price based on your intended placer mining operation. (14 of 30 days on claims) You reach the Columbia area in the SW Bradshaws from Lake Pleasant. Next to Tip Top district to the West. High Clearance vehicles only! Don't know of anyone who is actually a member!

Goldshooters is a pretty exclusive club ...From what I've read they are pretty aggressive, closed group ... Their website is very interesting... I believe they've claimed up around Fort Misery, Columbia, etc., and they've got claims in some of the most famous placer gulches in the Swilling, Rock Fence, etc., areas...They don't say how much it costs... Cheers, Unc