Nugget Shooter Forums

Tomorrow,,,,,

Jim Gilmore

I've put the drywasher in the car and am going to be up at 3 dark thirty and hope to hunt till at least noon.

I will try a small ravine I saw that water has created and hope to use the gmt with the small coil I purchased on it to see if I can find some small signals and maybe get better ground to run through the drywasher.

• 1 month later...

I've put the drywasher in the car and am going to be up at 3 dark thirty and hope to hunt till at least noon.

I will try a small ravine I saw that water has created and hope to use the gmt with the small coil I purchased on it to see if I can find some small signals and maybe get better ground to run through the drywasher.

well Jim how did you get on /did you hit the motherlode as you havent updated this post. hope you done well.

Jim... Just a thought; between now and next August become familiar with your GMT while using the small coil...

Jim... Just a thought; between now and next August become familiar with your GMT while using the small coil...

Unfortunatly the detector is in the rv 2500 miles from me and nyc is not very detector friendly.

I know the thought is good. As things are going i'm planning on bailing from here August. I cannot even get my brother to plan a consistant single day of the week so I can try joining a bowling league. When I mention this to others I get told that I need to join an alzheimers support group. wondering how I would even do that.

I pretty fed up.