Nugget Shooter Forums

Smartest Gold Miner In The World

Billygoat

Hi Bill,

I bet you will never guess who Billgoat really is. You and me go way back to the North side of RH. I'm living in Texas now.

One of these days, I'm going to show up on your front porch, and beg you for some purina nuggets so you can help me out with my new diet. I hope to see you again soon.

Markus Welby M.D.

Hi Bill,

I bet you will never guess who Billgoat really is. You and me go way back to the North side of RH. I'm living in Texas now.

One of these days, I'm going to show up on your front porch, and beg you for some purina nuggets so you can help me out with my new diet. I hope to see you again soon.

Markus Welby M.D.

You a pilot?..... :inocent:

Good to hear from you again and there is a gold basin outing coming up in October at Gold Basin. Calvin and Frank are hosting it and if the stars align right I am going to try to make it. Look me up if and when you ever come to AZ.

I will be there. Are you bringing any gpx-5000's?

I will have my demo unit there and if you want one let me know, I'll bring one for you. They will be in stock at all times starting on the 30th August just a few days away.

Look forward to it. Bring an extra boxed up 5000. I hope the date is rock solid for this outing. I'm having medical problems right now, and my wings are currently clipped for the time being.

I have to really watch it, and not push myself to hard.

I hope JB will be there also. I remember the first time I met him with a gopher snake crawling up his arm. There will not be one boring moment if he shows up. He brought some good steaks last I remembered.

I enjoyed and treasured all those outings we had years ago. Man, how time flies faster than I could actually have flown those airways.

Mark