Nugget Shooter Forums

Gotta get out...

Think I'll brave the heat at LSD this Saturday for a bit, well at least in the early morning anyway. I almost went this morning, but have to work. Soon the season will be upon us and I can't wait to hit some of the old patches with the GPX-5000 I'll be wielding soon. Been a long wait for this one as compared to prior models and it will be worth it :thumbsupanim

Hey Sarge give me a call.... :inocent:

Think I'll brave the heat at LSD this Saturday for a bit, well at least in the early morning anyway. I almost went this morning, but have to work. Soon the season will be upon us and I can't wait to hit some of the old patches with the GPX-5000 I'll be wielding soon. Been a long wait for this one as compared to prior models and it will be worth it :thumbsupanim

Hey Sarge give me a call.... :inocent:

Hi ya Mike! Glad to see one of my favorite hunting pards is still around. You been getting out at all? When it cools want to do a little beeping?

Bill you want some beeping?...put your hip pockets in a airplane

seat and come on down....the weather here is always good for trying

out a new detector....might even find a piece of gold too...glad

your back in the daily grind....

Bill,

Is there a set of backroads or trails to LSD from your place for a ATV (not licanced for the road like a car) or do you have to pull your trailer over there and download at the LSD area ?

I had dropped by many times (in the past) to ask but could never catch you at your shop or by phone.

wonderer

Bill,

Is there a set of backroads or trails to LSD from your place for a ATV (not licanced for the road like a car) or do you have to pull your trailer over there and download at the LSD area ?

I had dropped by many times (in the past) to ask but could never catch you at your shop or by phone.

wonderer

Pretty much have to take the roads or drive out and off load there. Sorry missed ya, but was not open this summer and working allot.

Bill I understand.

................Am just looking for areas closer to home to go out and run around on my ATV and look for places to swing my metal detecter legally once anwhile. Closer than the Rich Hill area.

Thanks for the reply.............wonderer

Bill,

Glad to hear as is well and your going to start getting out again. If you can, try to make the Dale outing in November. The doctor has told me that my back has healed very well and November will be my first outing in quite a while.

Bob :olddude:

Hi ya Mike! Glad to see one of my favorite hunting pards is still around. You been getting out at all? When it cools want to do a little beeping?

Hi Bill glad to see you resurface again and hope things are better---I'm not going to say welcome back because I know you never left and are now ready to start gettin in the swing of things again---I've been gettin out here and there findin gold here and there---when it cools down your on---Take care---Mike C...:ph34r2: