Nugget Shooter Forums

A first for the Hermit pick

SGTFDA

I had a sprinkler pipe leak in front of my house and had to dig it up. Used the hermit pick to dig out the lanscaping rock. Guess what pops out of the ground. The top of a human leg bone. Looks like it was down there for 30 years. I looked around and found a second piece. This shi* only happens to me. Had the Mesa Police over for a couple hours. I'm afraid to look in the back of the attic now or to dig any more holes. Hey Bunk that pick works great getting those leg bones out of the ground.

No Gary. She is in a special place back in PA. You never bury them because someone comes along and digs them up fixing the sprinkler system.

I had a sprinkler pipe leak in front of my house and had to dig it up. Used the hermit pick to dig out the lanscaping rock. Guess what pops out of the ground. The top of a human leg bone. Looks like it was down there for 30 years. I looked around and found a second piece. This shi* only happens to me. Had the Mesa Police over for a couple hours. I'm afraid to look in the back of the attic now or to dig any more holes. Hey Bunk that pick works great getting those leg bones out of the ground.

Frank, All I can say is, WOW! So, is the PD going to dig up your whole yard?

Bunk

Holy Crap, Frank!

I could not imagine Angie's reaction to that one! :WOW:

You did say you were a treasure hunter, but Oh My God!

So... I bet the neighbors who thought you wre nuts for fixing the stuff on your roof are really leery of you now. New guy comes to the 'hood with a rolling gun show in his low-riding caddie's trunk, starts working on his own house and is now digging up human skeletal remains. You know how to make an impression. :hahaha:

Just picture it. The street full of Police cars. My wife Angie giving a house tour to the female officer and I'm out in the front yard with only shorts on covered with mud screaming the F word. Yes I don't do well with the neighbors. They never come out of the house anyway.

Just picture it. The street full of Police cars. My wife Angie giving a house tour to the female officer and I'm out in the front yard with only shorts on covered with mud screaming the F word. Yes I don't do well with the neighbors. They never come out of the house anyway.

I got the visual! I can't wait to meet you, I can tell, you will be fun to be around! Did they dig up your yard?

Bunk

Aloha Frank,

Well at least now the local PD knows how to get to your place real fast in case you ever need them.:thumbsupanim

Wow, how to win and influence the local constabulatory. Can hardly wait for the first time you show up at a campsite for a nite of stories and drinking.:whoope:

Aloha and as usual be safe out there. Even in your own backyard!

Stan aka Ka'imi:cigar:

New guy moves in and there goes the neighborhood!!! :inocent:

I hope it not a burial ground, does Poltergeist ring a bell!! :whaaaa:

Skip

Sarge,

Maybe the dead guy doesn't want a sprinkler system in his grave, then again maybe he don't care. Just to be on the safe side, I would bury a can of snuff and a beer for him and show him some neighborly respect. Then you can find them on down the line while testing detectors. You may decide to be an indian giver when your beer or snuff stock is out.:arrowheadsmiley:

SGTFDA,

After reading some of the comments.........Remember that pirates used to kill the people who barried the treasure, leaving their bones to protect it.

Better be sure theres no treasure down below the bones. <_<

wonderer

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this is now weeks old and I'm still laughing.

I wonder if the person who "lost" that was one of those hip replacement patients (certainly needed one after that) who is like me... "If it came out of me, by God it's MINE and I want it back."

I even had a little bit of my disc they removed just to see what it looked like. I can only tell you it's now hard to eat lobster after seeing that stuff.

Hey Glenn come over again and we will have grilled leg bones this time. Hell I'll dig a little more and find some nice ribs for you.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll bring the BBQ sauce!