Nugget Shooter Forums

Francona outting

Hi guys im planing a outing September 25-30 out at Francona. All are welcome have fun times good food if we do a pot luck on Saturday, give me a post if you need the info on the camp sight just ask its the same one we always camp at.

Hope to see u guys out there

Nate

Nate, hope you got text. I'll pass until the weather cools down a bit still. Plus don't want to upset any critters while it's still warm. Those Franconia's have been there a long time and can wait a bit longer. Plus school is starting this coming week, and then with kids the next week, so I have to watch my P's and Q's. Have fun and be safe out there. Jason ;)

Nate, hope you got text. I'll pass until the weather cools down a bit still. Plus don't want to upset any critters while it's still warm. Those Franconia's have been there a long time and can wait a bit longer. Plus school is starting this coming week, and then with kids the next week, so I have to watch my P's and Q's. Have fun and be safe out there. Jason ;)

Yea i got it Thanks for letting me know and well hope to see u out sooner or latter best wishes

Aloha Nate,

If the weather get cooler and I can arrange some time off you can expect to see my blue jeep in the area. Still looking for that "third piece" of my NWA (Not Western Africa) I found out at Franconia.

Aloha and keep well,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Aloha Nate,

If the weather get cooler and I can arrange some time off you can expect to see my blue jeep in the area. Still looking for that "third piece" of my NWA (Not Western Africa) I found out at Franconia.

Aloha and keep well,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Stan well would be grate to see you out there should be grate fun

Your friend

Nate

Hello Nate,

Best of luck to you and all who are planning on going. I hope you make some sweet finds!! I sure wish I lived a bit closer to Franconia. One day Zaya and I will make it there for a hunt. Good hunting!

Dean

I'm going to try to get down there an meet up with you guys. If anyone needs a strewnfield map I think I have a few of Jim Smallers left I'll bring them along.

That be nice im sure if some new guys show up they be happy.... hope to see you out there gonna be a fun hunt im looking forward to some hunting and hanging out with old friend and new ones

Fred will you make the October outing at Gold Basin ???

He has to he is my cook :ROFL: I am bringing some nice brown eggs from my youngest daughters chickens. Ther are cared for like darn house pets and poop out a mighty fine tasting egg.... :brows:

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha all,

I will be driving out first thing saturday morning and should arrive just before sunrise. Will definitely be taking some pics of the sunrise. I will only be staying saturday and sunday but two days of hunting is better than none.:thumbsupanim

I will try once again to find that third piece of my honker I found on 9-27-07. dang, talk about persistence! mad0229[1].gif

See you guys out at the campsite in the early a.m.

Aloha and be safe,

Stan aka Ka'imi:olddude:

post-1619-080831300 1285366109_thumb.jpg