Nugget Shooter Forums

Was Al Gore Right? LOL!

Good One Terry... Of course Al was right, all for Al. His global warming carbon trading scam is making him big bucks. It kicks into high gear for him once 'cap and trade' passes congress later this fall (after election day). One study (I believe it was out of Europe) stated that carbon trading doesn't prevent any CO2 production, but does produce lots of money changing hands internationally. It's basically a 'shell game' moving CO2 production around globally and some nations are using it as a economic deepsink. Sell the carbon credits and ignore the commitment... just keep kicking out CO2 like always.

Thanks for the good laugh this morning...

Keep Smiling... Fritz :cigar:

What about items like champagne/sparkling wine that produce CO2 naturally as a part of fermentation? Can you imagine the BS that CONgress and the other politicos out there dream up?

Rudy... great idea, "Gold Credits" should sell like hotcakes. Question should we sell them to 'greenies' saying for every 10,000 gold credits sold, one gold mine won't be developed. -or- were you thinking gold credits instead of having to own and hold (store) gold bullion, coins, etc. I can see it now... buy 10,000 gold credits and build a portfolio of real value in this economic recession.

We could call our LLC the Gold Bums United, maybe not, it sounds like a UK soccer team... hmmm.

Keep Smiling... Fritz :cigar: