Nugget Shooter Forums

Getting close to hutting time agen

Nate, havent heard from you since the last time at Franconia.

Hows that tent doing you got from Fred ??

The tent works grate, and as far Franconia is ll be back up there as soon as it cools off

Aloha Nate,

Hot dang guy havn't heard from you for a looooong time. Got the weekends off so anytime you want to hook up out at franconia just drop me a note and I will see if i can get away from vegas.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hello Nate,

Can't wait for the temps to cool down! Last time I was out I lost a couple pounds and found a few grams! Right now is the time to do research and find new areas to hunt. Almost went to Holbrook but Zaya and I are gonna wait for cooler temps. Maybe we will see you out there again soon!

Dean

Hey Nate, good to hear from you, and the rest of you'all, with the rustling of metal detectors getting ready to go. Yeah, I was think'n of going out just for a while, look'n for a coldie, but just couple of hours in the font yard with a busted sprinker pipe, and I talked myself right out of it. The teens is just too hot. Maybe full moon hunts... See Ya, Clifton

Yea i been doing some morning hunting round my house but its 2 hot to do a all day hunt......soon ill be headding out to francona to pull out a stone or 3.....thanking of doing more cold hunting my self..

Hi Nate, I'm looking forward to a good hunt at Franconia as well, as soon as it cools down a bit. :scare: I'd also like to do Holbrook after the rains have stopped... :ph34r2: Good seeing you last weekend, :rasberry: best wishes, "bones" :arrowheadsmiley:

Hi Nate

Now that we are almost niebors why don't you bring some space rocks over so I can practice up on my space rock sawing skills :rolleyes: !!! Happy Huntin John B.

Hey John

I have a few rocks i could let you cut up give me a call, let me know whats a good time for you?

Hello John and Nate,

Lets see some pics of your cut space rocks when you guys get around to cutting them. I am picking up a saw and some other equipment in Denver this weekend. Should make for some interesting weekends when I am not out hunting. John, what kind of saw are you using for your space rocks?

Dean

If some of you old timers get up to Holbrook, I'd like to tag along if it's OK. I'm a newbie, have done some looking around Holbrook but no finds yet.

Hope you don't mind me inviting myself, but I'd like to learn something about this meteorite hunting, I can't figure it out on my own.