Nugget Shooter Forums
frank c

Food 4 Thought Outing

I tried to find this statement on here and didn't see it. in the "other" thread, yeah, but not here.

Please help me understand the reasoning for the low key approach?

GlennM,

The low key approach has come to be the standard on many occasion. This has come about due to the BLM & Forestry departments watching the forums and advertisements concerning outing on their lands. They look for any reason to slap a fine or ticket on someone to help raise money.

Sorry state of affairs I know, but that"s life in 2010.

Like Frank and others have mentioned, no selling or hint there of can happen due to their laws.

Bob

GlennM,

The low key approach has come to be the standard on many occasion. This has come about due to the BLM & Forestry departments watching the forums and advertisements concerning outing on their lands. They look for any reason to slap a fine or ticket on someone to help raise money.

Sorry state of affairs I know, but that"s life in 2010.

Like Frank and others have mentioned, no selling or hint there of can happen due to their laws.

Bob

10-4

I am in! Sounds like a great time :thumbsupanim

Bill , I hope nothing interferes with your making a trip up here it would be great to see your face again.

I looks like we're shooting for the last weekend in OCTOBER, the 29th 30th 31st.

Thats a Fri. Sat. Sun.

After speaking with "Bunk" A.K.A. "Calvin", thats the timeline.

Bunk will probably be there camped out for a week or more.

I'm waiting to hear more from Bunk and work out some details.

Remember All are wellcome.

Bill , I hope nothing interferes with your making a trip up here it would be great to see your face again.

I looks like we're shooting for the last weekend in OCTOBER, the 29th 30th 31st.

Thats a Fri. Sat. Sun.

After speaking with "Bunk" A.K.A. "Calvin", thats the timeline.

Bunk will probably be there camped out for a week or more.

I'm waiting to hear more from Bunk and work out some details.

Remember All are wellcome.

Not stepping on my toes Frank, quite to the contrary as it is still an official forum outing and I just get to hang out and hunt nuggets :thumbsupanim

Looking forward to it...Bill

Wow I would love to go, yikes my truck is here in Tn what's stopping me...Well a couple of things all of my gear is in Ak but I guess I could use dowsing rods LOL.........Geo

post-63-065003400 1283474799_thumb.jpg

post-63-037967500 1283474860_thumb.jpg

post-63-090195000 1283474891_thumb.jpg

Wow I would love to go, yikes my truck is here in Tn what's stopping me...Well a couple of things all of my gear is in Ak but I guess I could use dowsing rods LOL.........Geo

Well howdy George!

Hi Bill it was great chatting with you, sure would like to get back down that way and visit yourself Uncle Ron etc I sure miss coming that way during the winter months.......Geo

Blonds are more fun........

post-63-086381900 1283521931_thumb.jpg

post-63-060238100 1283521977_thumb.jpg

post-63-019738700 1283522020_thumb.jpg

Hey George, if you show up i will loan a detector and a pick!!! Hope all is well...

fred

I will second that!

Bunk

Wow I really appreciate that guys I may just take you up on that deal. Think I will be back in Ak for a while later this winter so I could bring a unit back down in my suitcase will really give this some thought....Geo

YO George....Great to hear from you...It looks like you're getting along just fine...In fact, better than fine :thumbsupanim ...Look forward seeing you when/if you make it down during the season...Cheers, Unc

George, you have to make it; too many of us newbies would like to meet the pro

Shep

P.S. If I have an extra detector by then, you're more than welcome to use it

Must be different people in the blm and different thought from office to office.

I find it strange when some say Their land reffering to the thoughts of the BLM

I have been told first hand by blm officers near jawbone canyon, in CA . First hand say to me it was MY land after all.

More Prizes for the coin hunt, I have been issued a ....... Free 1 year membership in the Mohave Prospectors Association, based in Kingman AZ.

We have 5 claims in Mohave County I have personally seen up to 1/4 OZ. nuggets come out of these and there have been better also plenty of good drywashing.

A worthwile prize for the outing coin hunt for sure.

=ALSO I am donating an "Ol Yeller Little Guy" to the prize pool.

Heads up you guys this is getting interesting, Bunk will be comming up with a list of prizes soon.

Hey Frank,

Count me in, sounds like fun. Hope to see you all there.

Dave

I think I'll be able to make the trip near the end of Oct...I know it's been just to Darn Long...It will be good to see you all

Hope you can Make it Jerry.

Dave

Sounds great! Im in.. ill through the smoker on board, do up some pulled pork and put down some cold ones. Mmmmm.. cant wait! ill be the blue 4door tacoma

Its gettin closer I'm really lookin foward to it. I even have some friends comming from Oregon a long ways away.

Get your gear packed! Tell your friends! Come out and have a good time!

Bunk

Get your gear packed! Tell your friends! Come out and have a good time!

Bunk

Hi,

New to posting, been lurking for a while. Me and a buddy are coming from Arkansas. Hope to learn prospecting and detecting from you ole timers. :)

We are going to make a week of it arriving on the 24th, staying at Meadview in a cabin. Hope to see and meet ya'll.

Burrabit, do you happen to know Arkyrick from the Arizona gold prospectors forum.

:thumbsupanim Jim G--Jawbone has some absolutely righteous looking MOSS AGATE in decent streaks in the canyon there. Gold??aa so so but still wearing the ring I made from ma found in jawbone in 61,made as a present to my namesake uncle who got murdered and I got the ring back--- party on-John

I have had several folks ask about GPS cords for the camp spot on the Bahde claims, can someone help us out with this?

Bunk