Nugget Shooter Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGTFDA!

Aloha Frank,

So, another year bites the dust eh!banged.gif

How are things looking as far as the BIG Move goes? Looking forward to finally meeting up with you once you get settled in Arizona and the temperature starts to get below 90, heck make that 80!party-smiley-027[1].gif

Have a great day and dont celebrate too much.

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hi Frank

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wishing you a great day. I'm with Stan hoping to meet

you when the weather cools off enough that our coils

won't warp.

Best to You and Yours

Herb

Well Frank another goes by and you feel younger. Think about that because your only as old as you let yourself be.

Have a Happy!!!!!!!!!With family and all

Bob :olddude:

Well now that your older than dirt and retired, once you get moved to AZ. Maybe, just Maybe, if I can talk my uncle into it, in the spring, we might get to the weaver claims. Anyway Happy Birthday, now you don't have to worry about pleasing your boss, only your wife! Good luck on that. Grubstake :inocent::inocent:

Happy Birtday SGTFDA , hope your settled in.

now you don't have to worry about pleasing your boss, only your wife! Good luck on that. Grubstake :inocent::inocent:

grubstake,

Not sure boss & wife aren't interchangable :hahaha: :inocent: .

Hope you make it soon to AZ & the Weaver claims.

wonderer

Enjoy the day to the MAX!

Last I heard he was here and unpacking. That's been a couple weeks ago now.

He and his wife and my little family are supposed to get together for dinner some time once they're settled.

Too hot to head for any claims below 5000' and fuel is too explensive, so Weaver district and all the other's will just have to wait a while smile.gif

Grubstake,

Make sure to get in touch with me and I could tag along... like a water boy or something ;)

Yes, I will but its going to be fall for sure, maybe last Sept. or Oct. Depending on my uncle. I can't see to drive at night, and we alway take his f250 diesel our any of our trips as its 4x4. but I will let everyone know ahead, so anyone that wants to meet up can. Grubstake

I'll be in the Rhino, as my truck is 2wd dually on street tires. My 4x4 is in pieces that will take longer than Sep-Oct to get back together. mad0229[1].gif

G'Day Frank

Many, many happy returns for the day. I know you took it in stride... well kinda. Now you just have to look forward to the next one. Personally, I'm going in reverse. ;)

Cheers

Johnno

Thanks everyone! I arrived 2 weeks ago in AZ. The drive out here was a nightmare. I had the cat and bird in the car with the wife following on my tail. Try that one. I'm still unpacking and dealing with the honey do list. Then the line of people delivering and hooking up stuff. The weather here does not bother me a bit. It was worse back in Pa. It will be nice to meet everyone.